/ Hair Care

Hair Care

Share your top tips and tricks with the community and let's all have fabulous hair days together!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
ieva (call me Eve) :)
Skilled
18/04/24-13:45
I really need advice on itchy dry scalp. What is best to use? Would this be ok?
Loobiloo69
Skilled
18/04/24-12:50
Can anyone recommend their favourite Garnier hair products that work well if your hair gets oily easily?
Carlton
Master
18/04/24-10:56
I love washing my hair with my favourite Garnier hair care range my ultimate blends rice water infused and starch haircare products they leave my hair Shiny silky soft more manageable and look lighter
I love washing my hair with my favourite Garnier hair care
validated
Desi
Master
18/04/24-08:32
I loved the lilac colour and then immediately after opening it ,it has mild subtle scent not over powering which is great. πŸ’œThis mask feels so creamy and you only have to use a very small amount so it lasts really well πŸ’œ This Rice water infused mask(conditioner and Shampoo together) combination is great. It's absolutely amazing. It leaves my dull hair soft, shiny and soothes my dry scalp.πŸ’œ Leave it for a minutes after shampoo and conditioner then rinse with lukewarm water πŸ’œRice water supports hair growth,strengthens and smooth dry damaged hair and balances moisture πŸ’œIts vegan and cruelty free, No silicone
I loved the lilac colour and then immediately after opening
Jeasays
Master
18/04/24-07:59
Love this conditioner. I apply from roots to tip. Love it's extra moisturizing feature. It keeps my hairs smooth and Shinny. Love it.
validated
Issabela
Skilled
18/04/24-05:58 (edited on 18/04/24-06:01)
Like the entire Garnier Botanic Therapy series with charcoal powder and black seed oil, the mask is vegan with 97% ingredients of natural origin. The mask's packaging is a twist-off plastic jar containing 340 ml of the product. Due to the fact that it contains black carbon, the mask is gray, its consistency is medium thick and it is easily applied to the hair. Super floral, fresh scent. It stays on the hair for a long time.  The mask smoothes the hair perfectly. Moisturizes them. Dry hair disappears.  After using it, the hair is moisturized and soft to the touch.Suitable for everyday use. It does not dry out the hair, does not irritate it, does not make it greasy and does not weigh down the hair. It helps in combing them. You can leave it on for 20 minutes like a mask or 2-3 minutes like a classic hair conditioner. The performance is very good and the jar is handy. BENEFITS : -care in 1 minute - prolongs the freshness of hair - moisturizes and does not reduce volume - easy and pleasant to use - does not irritate or dry out -rich natural composition -smoothes -gives shine -scent 
Like the entire Garnier Botanic Therapy series with charcoal
Heg63
Skilled
17/04/24-22:18
I recieved these from Oui garnier to try . They are amazing at giving your hair hydration and really help damaged hair caused by bleach to look better . It smells really nice and is a good consistency . It can be a bit scary at first when you see the colour but trust the process. I would definitely buy it for myself buy it for myself
I recieved these from Oui garnier to try . They are amazing
amzly
Skilled
17/04/24-18:39
Hiya! I'm after a hair mask that will keep my ends hydrated but not leave a heavy residue after washing! Thank you