/ Hair Care

Hair Care

Share your top tips and tricks with the community and let's all have fabulous hair days together!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Khushi123
Master
04/03/24-13:02
My first review is live !! ๐Ÿ‘
My  first review is live !! ๐Ÿ‘
Khushi123
Master
04/03/24-13:01
My first Review is live !!!
My first Review is live !!!
Khushi123
Master
04/03/24-13:00
My first Product Review is live on Garnier website !!!๐Ÿ˜€
My first Product Review is live on Garnier website !!!๐Ÿ˜€
Miriam
Master
04/03/24-10:33
Hair heaven
Hair heaven
Mich346
Skilled
04/03/24-00:24
I pay to gety hair done but cart afford it every 2 months need to fine something that I can use to touch up roots in-between my hair getting dyed. Wish colour would not fade so quick as you can see the gray
I pay to gety hair done but cart afford it every 2  months
validated
Sidurr
Skilled
04/02/24-20:48 (edited on 04/02/24-20:51)
For anyone struggling with oily roots and dry ends, this hair mask is a game-changer! Garnier Ultimate Blends Charcoal & Black Seed Hair Mask is like a magic potion for unbalanced hair. The smell is gorgeous too. Here is the good stuff, Hello hydrated hair: Black seed oil swoops in to nourish and hydrate your thirsty ends. No more straw-like strands โ€“ just soft, touchable hair that feels amazing. Quick abd easy: This mask works its wonders in just a minute! No more waiting around for ages to see results. Perfect for busy mornings or a pampering self-care night. Naturally derived: Made with 94% natural origin ingredients, this hair mask is gentle enough for most hair types. Plus, it's silicone and artificial colorant free, so you can feel good about what you're putting on your hair. This hair mask is a total win! It helps rebalance the greasy roots, while hair visibly feels healthy, and oh-so-soft. It doesnโ€™t weigh yoor hair down either. If you're looking for a way to bring harmony back to your hair, this is definitely worth a try!
Joanna
Master
04/02/24-20:26 (edited on 04/02/24-22:01)
๐ŸฏUltimate Blends Honey Strengthening Range๐Ÿฏ This range is for dry, fragile hair prone to breakage so itโ€™s perfect for my colour treated hair which I regularly straighten. The shampoo lathers into a creamy, rich and luxurious texture giving off a gorgeous scent. The conditioner is a thick texture which feels instantly nourishing once applied. I use the hair remedy treatment once every 2 weeks for an intense condition. ๐Ÿ Hair feels stronger  ๐Ÿ Enriched with natural origin ingredients extracts: propolis, royaljelly and honey  ๐Ÿ 100% recycled plastic bottle  This a staple item in my bathroom!
๐ŸฏUltimate Blends Honey Strengthening Range๐Ÿฏ  This range is
Gigi
Skilled
04/02/24-18:17
Hair masks that I just cannot imagine my hair routine without. From the moment they came out, it's always something that I use weekly. I tried a lot of different hair masks and always come back to these ones. So many different options for different hair type and don't get me even started on the smell. It makes your hair smell absolutely amazing (even better if you pair it with the same range shampoo and conditioner๐Ÿฅฐ) My hair is thin and colour treated so I absolutely love that these masks helps me to keep my hair smooth, hydrated and makes them look and feel thicker. I always try to keep ateast few of them stocked up in case I run out and forget to buy more or if one of my friend/relative never tried it before, believe me, they are leaving my house with one of them in their bag.
Hair masks that I just cannot imagine my hair routine