/ Hair Care

Hair Care

Share your top tips and tricks with the community and let's all have fabulous hair days together!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Nina
Master
26/03/24-11:19
My last buys 😍we all love Garnier products ❤️ which one it's your kids favourite?
My last buys 😍we all love Garnier products ❤️ which one
Safa
Master
26/03/24-11:14
All reviews have been submitted for this lovely bundle 💚
All reviews have been submitted for this lovely bundle 💚
Hazeld
Master
26/03/24-11:06
My third review done, thank you Garnier. I was sent this to try in exchange for my honest review from My Garnier Community.I was sent this to try as part of a trio bundle which also included the shampoo and the conditioner. So, I have used this twice after shampooing and conditioning, on wet hair, just on the lengths, which are usually very dry and brittle, leaving it on for a couple of minutes before rinsing off thoroughly. After just this use, I can see and feel the difference in my hair, it's much softer and shinier, and it also feels so much stronger and smoother.Gives up to 72 hours of smoothnessNourishes dry lengthsNo weigh downIt's silicone freeHas no artificial colourantsIt can also be used on dry hair as a leave in conditioner, just by using a very small amount on the lengths of your hair in between washes.I will definitely be buying this product again along with the rest of the trio bundle.
My third review done, thank you Garnier. I was sent this to
Hazeld
Master
26/03/24-10:40
I was sent this to try in exchange for my honest review from My Garnier Community as part of a trio bundle.I used this after washing my hair with the Ultimate Blends Balancing Charcoal Shampoo, and it feels great. Just apply to wet hair, leave for a couple of minutes, then rinse off thoroughly. Leaves hair looking super soft and shiny, and feeling stronger.There are no artifiaial colourantsIt gives up tp 72 hours smoothnessIt detangles instantlyNo weigh downSilicone freeUsed with the shampoo, I found this product, which is a most unusual black/grey colour, is really great stuff, I love the way it makes my scalp feel super cleansed and my hair nourished and less dry. I will definitely be buying again.
I was sent this to try in exchange for my honest review from
Miriam
Master
26/03/24-09:34
Smells luscious
Smells luscious
Autumn
Master
26/03/24-07:31
Reviews are live for the gorgeous rice items
Reviews are live for the gorgeous rice items
madrasa
Skilled
26/03/24-05:56
#ad Having longer hair means that my hair is susceptible to becoming more damaged and lacking in shine. After using this conditioner, I felt that my hair became shinier and smoother. This lasted for about 2 days which is great when wanting to give your hair a rest from constant shampooing and conditioning. This conditioner has a cream-like texture which is great when detangling in the shower. It smells gorgeous too! I would recommend to use this along with the shampoo and hair remedy mask in the same range to see the full benefits.
#ad Having longer hair means that my hair is susceptible to
madrasa
Skilled
26/03/24-05:54
#ad Having longer hair means that my hair is susceptible to becoming more damaged and lacking in shine. After using this hair mask, I felt that my hair became shinier and smoother. This lasted for about 2 days which is great when wanting to give your hair a rest from constant shampooing and conditioning. I felt my hair being nourished and hydrated after applying this cream-like hair mask. After use, my hair still felt light and wasn’t weighed down. I also love the scent! How to use: I like to use it as a leave in treatment after shampooing and conditioning my hair and add it to my lengths however this can also be rinsed off after applying for one minute. I would recommend to use this along with the shampoo and conditioner in the same range to see the full benefits. It definitely felt like a hair remedy!
#ad Having longer hair means that my hair is susceptible to