/ Hair Care

Hair Care

Share your top tips and tricks with the community and let's all have fabulous hair days together!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Neringa
Skilled
15/03/24-16:47
Fresh pot of goodness✨ Such a miracle hair care product💛
Fresh pot of goodness✨ Such a miracle hair care product💛
validated
Hazeld
Master
15/03/24-15:32
I love this, along with the shampoo and conditioner. The smell is just gorgeous. Have you tried it yet?
I love this, along with the shampoo and conditioner. The
Lauraslife_1
Master
15/03/24-11:24
This is the best hair care product I've introduced in 2024. I have dry, split ends and using this 3 times per week has really improved their condition. It also smells incredible. Highly recommend 😊
This is the best hair care product I've introduced in 2024.
T Royle
Master
15/03/24-10:50
Hair wash day today. I have thin, fine hair that’s prone to falling out. This range works well for me. Leaves hair soft and doesn’t weigh it down at all.
Hair wash day today. I have thin, fine hair that’s prone to
Faiyaz
15/03/24-02:41
Can someone tell me which garnier shampoo products are fully vegan? like containing 100% vegan ingredients and no animal derived ingredients nor their byproducts?
WolfieTrisha
Master
14/03/24-13:03
"Ultimate Blends Hair Food Banana and Shea" by Garnier stands out as the ultimate solution for dry hair, thanks to its meticulously curated blend of ingredients designed to nourish, hydrate, and revitalize even the most parched locks. Here's why this product reigns supreme for dry hair: 1. **Banana Extract**: Bananas are rich in potassium, natural oils, carbohydrates, and vitamins, which help soften the hair and protect its natural elasticity. The extract from this fruit infuses hair strands with moisture, leaving them feeling silky-smooth and hydrated. 2. **Shea Butter**: Renowned for its deeply moisturizing properties, shea butter is a natural emollient that locks in moisture, prevents dryness, and restores suppleness to brittle hair. It forms a protective barrier against environmental aggressors, shielding hair from further damage. 3. **Coconut Oil**: Extracted from the kernels of coconuts, coconut oil penetrates deeply into the hair shaft, nourishing it from within and preventing protein loss. This results in stronger, more resilient hair that is less prone to breakage and split ends. 4. **Macadamia Oil**: Packed with fatty acids, macadamia oil helps to hydrate and strengthen hair, leaving it glossy and manageable. It also provides nourishment to the scalp, promoting overall hair health and vitality. 5. **Natural Formulation**: Free from silicones, parabens, and artificial colorants, this product harnesses the power of natural ingredients to provide gentle yet effective care for dry hair. Its lightweight formula ensures that hair is nourished without feeling weighed down or greasy. 6. **Multi-Purpose**: Acting as a 3-in-1 treatment, "Hair Food Banana and Shea" can be used as a conditioner, mask, or leave-in treatment, offering versatility to suit individual hair needs. Whether applied in the shower or as a styling aid, it delivers intense hydration for long-lasting results. 7. **Delicious Fragrance**: Infused with a delicious fragrance reminiscent of ripe bananas, this product provides a sensory experience that delights the senses, making hair care a luxurious and enjoyable ritual. In summary, Garnier's Ultimate Blends Hair Food Banana and Shea emerges as the top choice for those with dry hair, thanks to its enriching blend of banana extract, shea butter, coconut oil, and macadamia oil. With its natural formulation, versatile application, and delightful fragrance, it delivers unparalleled hydration and nourishment, transforming dry, lackluster hair into silky-smooth strands full of vitality and shine.
"Ultimate Blends Hair Food Banana and Shea" by Garnier
Debbie
Master
14/03/24-09:12
I tried this Ultimate Blends hair remedy strengthening mask and was pleasantly surprised with it. The aroma is lovely and lingers. I shampooed my hair and then used the ultimate blends hair remedy strengthening mask in honey treasures range straight onto wet hair without using conditioner I really wanted to put it to the test. I could feel the softness in my hair while rinsing. On brushing I didn't get as many loosened hairs and was easy to brush. I dried with hairdryer only. My hair is soft shiny less breakage and split ends too. A new one for my hair routine.
I tried this Ultimate Blends hair remedy strengthening mask
Nina
Master
13/03/24-18:04
My daughter face after she use Garnier shampoo ☺️ 😍 It makes her hair soft and healthier, make her happy when she see Elsa on her shampoo bottle ❤️she's keep saying "mummy my hair will be long and healthy like Elsa's hair ☺️😂"it doesn't hurt her eyes and smell amazing ❤️
My daughter face after she use Garnier shampoo ☺️ 😍 It