Home / Hair Care

Hair Care

Share your top tips and tricks with the community and let's all have fabulous hair days together!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Soneya
Enthusiast
02/21/24-10:45
I have Spider-Man superpowers, but my hair needs some help so please let me win
I have Spider-Man superpowers, but my hair needs some help
Nanny juju
Skilled
02/21/24-09:59
I recommend Garnier hair food for when you have just coloured your hair,it makes it so soft and full of body,I always use it and regularly colour my hair
Dinaa
Master
02/21/24-01:19
I loved how gentle and nourishing this conditioner felt on my hair. It effectively countered any dryness or damage caused by the dyeing process, leaving my hair feeling soft and smooth. 💛 🌻
I loved how gentle and nourishing this conditioner felt on
Heatherg
Enthusiast
02/20/24-23:55
Love these products, I have curly dry frizz prone hair it works great leaving my hair soft hydrated and the frizz is a lot better
Magdalena
Skilled
02/20/24-22:34
I am a mother of two children and my super power is that I can be an alarm clock, a cleaner, a cook, a waitress, a doctor, a nanny, a nurse, an advisor, a photographer, a chauffeur, a party organizer, a personal assistant, an accountant, an ATM, and a comforter. I've never had any vacation, no days off, I'm not paid, I work day and night. I'm proud of it because I'm a mother !
I am a mother of two children and my super power is that I
Carla
Skilled
02/20/24-20:51
Very happy with garnier products highly recommended to my friends and family
Very happy with garnier  products highly recommended to my
Aisha
Skilled
02/20/24-20:38
My superpower is ,i can make almost any type of food,i make food from scratch including baking,desserts.one more thing when i am upset then i ate alot and slept 😂
My superpower is ,i can make almost any type of food,i make
Stacey
Skilled
02/20/24-19:44
Can't straighten curly hair without great protection and this is my favourite one. My super power would be getting back up every time my epilepsy knocks me down 💜💪🏼 and having great looking hair to pick my spirits back up😊#LookGood #FeelGood
Can't straighten curly hair without great protection and