Home / Hair Care

Hair Care

Share your top tips and tricks with the community and let's all have fabulous hair days together!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Anamaria
Skilled
16/02/24-20:52
I have always had problems with my hair, it is very thin and difficult to style, but with the perfect routine the hair can have better results.
I have always had problems with my hair, it is very thin and
Burritka
Skilled
16/02/24-20:28
Entry1. Gentle waves are one of my favourite hairstyles. My super power is ability to speak polish - the third most difficult language to learn, in the world.
Entry1.  Gentle waves are one of my favourite hairstyles.
Jennie
Skilled
16/02/24-19:32
This is my good day hair. My superpower is using all my memory on my phone by taking thousands of pictures of random stuff
This is my good day hair. My superpower is using all my
Jennie
Skilled
16/02/24-19:26
Good hair day
Good hair day
Debbie
Master
16/02/24-18:48
2nd entry just couldnt help it this style seems ti have followed me most of my life as pics show. It is one of the most versatile and easy to wear style no matter what your age. And guess what the Bobs back again. One of my superpowers is keeping hold of old family photos for the generations to come. I cherish the memories too. Had a giggle looking through the albums.
2nd entry just couldnt help it this style seems ti have
LinzeeKarla
Skilled
16/02/24-15:04
Entry3: last but not least on the weeks i just cant be botherd for a few days the good trustee braids, super power 3 i can braid my own hair 😘
Entry3: last but not least on the weeks i just cant be
LinzeeKarla
Skilled
16/02/24-14:58 (edited on 16/02/24-15:00)
Entry2: switching it up here, This is a hairstyle i did on my best friend for a wedding she was attending she loves vintage style and this only took me one attempt... Another super power of mine is im a super fast learner 😊
Entry2: switching it up here, This is a hairstyle i did on
Debbie
Master
16/02/24-14:16
I love my hair had a few cuts and styles over the years. Some of my best times have been when my hair was curly. Defo red carpet ready. Especially with my superpower smile. Makes folk feel at ease and can raise a smile in others.
I love my hair had a few cuts and styles over the years.