Home / Hair Care

Hair Care

Share your top tips and tricks with the community and let's all have fabulous hair days together!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Mariam
Master
02/15/24-21:52
Nice loose curls or good blow dry is my current favourite ❤️ My superpower is to curl them nicely within 10 mins all nice and glam 🙌
Nice loose curls or good blow dry is my current favourite ❤️
Collettemarie33
Master
02/15/24-21:10
2nd Entry I like my hair short as its easier to manage but normally dye my hair this is a copper colour that tried for a holiday in Gran Canaria. My second superpower is always putting other people first, i don't have much time to myself. 💜💜
2nd Entry  I like my hair short as its easier to manage but
Peachy👸🏻
Master
02/15/24-19:42
My favourite hairstyle is put my hair down with full on curls. Honestly, it’s not easy to keep hair down when you have curly hair but I try my best 🙈  My superpower is Mind reading. I always can read my cat’s 🐈‍⬛ mind cuz I know he is tired of my constant mood swings lol 😂 
My favourite hairstyle is put my hair down with full on
Chloclo88
Master
02/15/24-19:12
Up & Away Out My Face 🙌🏼
Up & Away Out My Face 🙌🏼
Vanessa
Skilled
02/15/24-15:43 (edited on 02/15/24-15:48)
Garnier Ultimate Blends. Hair Homey Repairing Serum  I just wanna say thank you the Garnier Community and @Ravi @Garnier for sending me this amazing product.  🍯1. First thing I noticed was the the bottle. It has a wide bottom. Which helps to prevent it from sliding or falling on it side. The bottle is a beautiful bronze, orangy, brown with bits of gold on the packaging. The bottle is also a bottle with a pump which is really convenient for me as it’s easy to pump out and doesn’t require any messy. I can also easily lock the product by a twist to the neck and open it again which is also child friendly as a child might confuse the product for actually honey.  🍯2. Second thing is the smell. I always love good smelling things and this product smells amazing with its sweet, syrupy smell. It almost reminded me of a sweet sugar glaze. The smell it’s not to strong or overpowering but calm and subtle. A really nice fragrance that really brighten up my mood.  🍯3. Third thing Is the texture. The serum felt almost like a oil-water solution. It was a thick as an oil would be but felt like water kinda. The product is also as said, non-sticky and non-greasy, I had a bit of residue on my had after application and my had actually touched my top and surprisingly there was no stain on my top. I first tried this on a section of dry hair and wow did it make my hair feel so much smooth and I have damaged, brittle 4c hair. It was almost automatic once applied my hair when from straight dry and crisp to soft and smooth to the touch. My hair even smell amazing. With brittle hair, my hair always break at a soft pull/ tug and when I did a little test after a few mins of application I noticed that there was a lesser amount of breakage compared to were I didn’t apply. A few days later I had my wash day so I wanted to try with damp hair. Instead of a small section i applied 4-5 pumps on my head and massaged, I could already feel the softness of my hair coming through it was way smooth than the dry test and softer as well. My hair is still as soft, 2 days later. (Will definitely try as a hair protecter)  🍯4. Definitely recommend if you have derby or brittle hair like mine.
Garnier Ultimate Blends. Hair Homey Repairing Serum  I
bodobetty
Master
02/15/24-14:46 (edited on 02/16/24-16:10)
Entry 2. My superpower is to wake up before my alarm. It has always been like this in my entire life 😅😫
Entry 2. My superpower is to wake up before my alarm. It has
Grace Douglas
Enthusiast
02/15/24-14:20
This is my favourite hair style! probably because I’ve always loved a half up, half down style hehe, and the perks is I can choose from curly or straight style! Wearing this hairstyle reminds me of my school days, but now I’ve made it a little bit more mature😂my super power is giving everyone else love, and checking in on people constantly because being kind is the best superpower we can all have.💚💚💚
This is my favourite hair style! probably because I’ve
Stephjmangan
Skilled
02/15/24-11:44 (edited on 02/15/24-12:37)
Entry 2 after years of straightened and extention abuse i finally embraced my curls and I love them so much ❤ my 2nd super power is only looking down on someone if I'm helping them back up 💜💜💜
Entry 2 after years of straightened and extention abuse i