/ Garnier Ultimate Blends Rice Water Infusion & Starch
validated
keithykin
Skilled
04/15/24-17:51
Garnier Ultimate Blends Rice Water Infusion & Starch Trio ๐Ÿฉท ๐ŸŒพ I received these set of products for free by being a member of the @garnier community and I had the chance to test their products which is a hair remedy that suits my long hair because it tends to lose shine and looks dull so this range really help retains and locks in hydration for a replumped looking hair โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ’— Shampoo: A gelled texture & 94% of natural-origin ingredients. Its cleansing base is plant-derived.๐Ÿ’— Conditioner: with 97% natural-origin ingredients, light cream, silicone-free, easy to dose & melts onto the hair. Itโ€™s boosted with plant-based active & helps detangle long hair.๐Ÿ’— Remedy Mask: rich and creamy texture, easy to apply & can be quickly rinsed off. Damaged hair is deeply repaired without being weighed down.How to use: ๐Ÿ‘€ Apply the shampoo directly to your roots, lather, & gently massage into your scalp. Rinse thoroughly. Next is to apply the conditioner to the lengths of your hair, massage & rinse well. Lastly, apply the hair mask to the lengths of your hair, massage & rinse after one minute.Final thoughts: ๐Ÿ’ญ I love this trio range for my long damaged hair as it brings hydration and shine. Itโ€™s fragrant but not overpowering which is good. The shampoo lathers so well and rinses of quickly. I recommend it if you also struggle with dull, frizzy hair like me.
Rice Water Smooth & Shine Hair Mask
Smooth & Shine Rice Water Conditioner