/ Highlighting one of my favourite Garnier products... the
validated
Pops
Master
22/04/24-08:09
Highlighting one of my favourite Garnier products... the brightening Vitamin C eye cream with Niacinamide, Banana Powder and Caffeine. #mygarniercommunity I use this every morning and I have noticed such a difference in how much brighter my skin looks. It helps to revive my eyes and combat dark under eye circles. The ingredients work together with amazing results! โญ๏ธ Vitamin C for brightening and improving complexion  โญ๏ธ Niacinamide for dark circles, puffiness and fine lines  โญ๏ธ Banana Powder to improve skin tone and helps to counteract the appearance of dark circles  โญ๏ธ Caffeine helps with fluid retention and puffiness around the eyes I apply approx one pea sized amount shared across both eyes and gently tap the product onto my skin. I use this straight after cleansing each morning, and follow this with the vitamin c serum then spf.  Top tip no. 1- try putting it in the fridge before use for an extra cooling effect. Top tip no. 2- give it a few minutes to completely soak in before applying the next product. #mygarniercommunity  (Competition entry number 2)
Vitamin C* Brightening Eye Cream