/ My GOOD hair care journey ๐Ÿ’› Good permanent hair dye in
validated
Kfreebs
Skilled
04/14/24-20:09 (edited on 04/14/24-20:16)
My GOOD hair care journey ๐Ÿ’› Good permanent hair dye in shade 9.1 Vanilla Blonde. This has a fabulous non-drip formula to allow for safer application - fantastic if you can be a bit clumsy at times like me! Very handy for applying and being able get on with your day whilst it develops in just half an hour. My first impression; it's so easy to mix the formula together, one hand to show you just how simple it is. The formula doesn't smell like a typical hair dye, it is infused with a luxurious fragrance of sandalwood, goji berry & orchid, it's delightful. My hair was previously bleached but was in desperate need of a freshen up - it was dry and dull as you can see. I needed two boxes for my hair length - I applied one initially but just didn't feel confident I had managed to cover all areas with formula due to my hair being longer. I left my hair saturated to ensure a more even result. I found it worked brilliantly! After using the formula I was able to apply the included Shea butter conditioner to strengthen and nourish my hair again. Keep watching to see my end result - just look at that shine! A side note: Please, please, PLEASE; do not skip the patch test prior to application, even if you're used to dying your hair often. It's not worth the risk of a potentially nasty reaction!As the mods have already stated: Garnier has a handy colour match tool on the website that allows you to use VR technology to trial a new shade before committing to a change - definitely recommend giving it a try! Some product facts: ๐Ÿ’›Environmentally friendly  ๐Ÿ’›Long lasting ๐Ÿ’›Easy application ๐Ÿ’›Ammonia and silicone free ๐Ÿ’›Permanent ๐Ÿ’›Suitable for all hair textures and types 
Garnier GOOD Permanent Hair Dye 9.1 Vanilla Blonde