/ ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿฏ Video 2 ๐Ÿฏ๐ŸŒ @141597806 @141598268  Anything
validated
Mkayla
Master
05/07/24-10:57 (edited on 05/07/24-16:43)
๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿฏ Video 2 ๐Ÿฏ๐ŸŒ @Ravi @Garnier @Pena @ Garnier  Anything banana and Iโ€™m your girl, believe me when I tell you I am OBSESSED with these products ๐Ÿ˜ Another fav of mine from the garnier hair care is the banana hair food. - Shampoo - Conditioner - Hair Drink - Hair Mask - Honey shampoo bar I alternate between these and the oat milk range depending on how my scalp is. I wash my hair twice a week and ALWAYS start by shampooing twice. This is an absolute must in any hair care routine. The first shampoo rids your hair of any product build up, dirt and oil and then the second shampoo ensures your hair and scalp are clean and gets all the nourishment it needs. I then follow up with a conditioner that I leave on for around 5 minutes before rinsing off. I only even condition the length of my hair and never put it on my scalp or fringe. As an oily haired girl, this would make my hair instantly appear greasy. Once my hair is all rinsed, I apply the banana hair drink all over using the tip applicator to ensure it is being disbursed directly onto my scalp and I follow up with a scalp massage brush which helps promote good blood flow and helps with hair growth before rinsing my hair. Once a week I use the banana hair mask on wet hair and I leave it on over night before rinsing my hair and starting my hair routine from the beginning. I purchased the honey shampoo bar to take on my holiday with me as itโ€™s super convenient. All these products combined make my hair a 10x more smoother and silky, frizz free and shiny ๐Ÿฉทโœจ
Banana & Coconut Hair Food Shampoo
Banana & Coconut Hair Food Conditioner