Home / Short Video Creators

Short Video Creators

Welcome to Short Video Creators, a dedicated channel for talented members of My Garnier Community who are obsessed with TikTok videos and are looking for inspiration from Garnier and fellow creators.
Write something
Most recent
validated
Mkayla
Master
05/02/24-20:07 (edited on 05/05/24-20:59)
Evening face mask ✨ Using Vitamin C brightenjng & glow boosting mask for dull and uneven skin 💫 Just look at that glow 😍  @Ravi @Garnier @Pena @ Garnier #garniercommunity
validated
Khi
Master
05/02/24-18:49 (edited on 05/02/24-18:51)
#mygarniercommunity Pineapple & Amla Hair Food Multi Use Mask for dull hair is absolutely amazing it's blended with a variety of ingredients and boosted with Vitamins C E F combined with a delicious sweet pineapple lingering scent and gorgeous texture which leaves my hair nourished softer and feeling wondefull. Benefits 🍍Nourishes 🍍Healthy 🍍Smooth 🍍Detangles 🍍Soft & Smooth 🍍Lightweight 🍍Vegan & Cruelty Free 🍍 Natural Ingredients 🍍Silicone Free 🍍Shea Butter & Natural Oil
Steph59
Master
05/02/24-16:30
#mygarniercommunity --- Garnier Skinactive 4% AHA + BHA and Niacinamide Charcoal Serum. Improves the appearance of marks and blemishes. This serum absorbs quickly leaving an invisible matte finish to the skin.
validated
Ameliarose
Skilled
05/02/24-16:08
#mygarniercommunity - refreshing & lovely 😍
Steph59
Master
05/02/24-16:02
A wonderful rainbow of colours in the Garnier Micellar range. There is always one to use depending on the needs of your skin. Suitable for sensitive skin, vegan and cruelty free. #mygarniercommunity
validated
Steph59
Master
05/02/24-15:57
#mygarniercommunity These Garnier products are perfect for a double cleanse in your skincare routine x
validated
Susieboo
Master
05/02/24-13:51
#mygarniercommunity Love the vitamin C range the SPF 50 is so good , my resolution to wear SPF everyday 💚
validated
An_a
Master
05/02/24-11:50
I love Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Remedy smoothing mask which can be keep on hairs only one minute 💙 After using my hairs are less frizzy and more hydrate. 💚