Home / Skin Care

Skin Care

Share your beauty secrets with the community and let's all rock glowing, healthy skin together!
🏆 Contest
Win a box of Garnier Vitamin C products 😮🎉

Spring has already sprung, or is it too soon? Either way, the vibes are always sunny here in My Garnier Community, and it's time to shine bright ourselves!

We're excited to announce a giveaway of TWO boxes, one for you and one for other lucky winner, each containing 10 Garnier Vitamin C products 😮

Each box will include:

- 1 x Garnier Vitamin C Micellar Water

- 1 x Brightening Vitamin C Cream Cleanser

- 1 x Garnier Vitamin C Daily UV Brightening Fluid Invisible, SPF50+

- 1 x Garnier Vitamin C Daily UV Brightening Fluid Sheer Glow, SPF50+

- 1 x Vitamin C Brightening Eye Cream

- 1 x Vitamin C Brightening Night Serum

- 1 x Vitamin C Brightening Day Serum

- 1 x Vitamin C Sheet Mask

- 1 x Body Superfood Vitamin C & Mango Cream

- 1 x Garnier Ambre Solaire Super UV Vitamin Cg Facial SPF50+ Fluid

📝 Excited to participate? Here's what you need to do:

️ Share a picture that captures the essence of spring on the Skin Care channel. It could be a snapshot of you enjoying a beautiful walk, admiring a stunning garden, posing with your favourite flower, or simply soaking in the sunshine on a dreamy day… you know best!

️ Tag one of the products listed above and let us know which one you're most eager to try!

️ In the caption, don't forget to include the hashtag #mygarniercommunity.

This competition is open to all, regardless of skin colour, hair type, gender, or age.

🌞 Please note that this testing campaign is exclusively available in the UK. 🌞

🏅 Box of Garnier Vitamin C Products
🎫 5 entries for this contest
⏰ contest ends on 3/31/2024
Most recent
Filter
validated
vickiealfa
Master
30/03/24-23:27
I’m very eager to try the Garnier Vitamin C Daily UV Brightening Fluid Sheer Glow, SPF50+ #mygarniercommunity
I’m very eager to try the Garnier Vitamin C Daily UV
Mira
Master
30/03/24-21:39
I love sunshine and flowers. And posing, of course 😉😛❤️ Would love to try Vitamin C eye cream 💛 #mygarniercommunity
I love sunshine and flowers. And posing, of course 😉😛❤️
Garden28
Enthusiast
30/03/24-21:03
Vitamin C products for spring.  #mygarniercommunity
Vitamin C products for spring.  #mygarniercommunity
bethmxx
Master
30/03/24-19:33
Absolutely love going on spring walks at the weekend in my local woodland. It’s so peaceful and makes me really appreciate nature 🌳🌿 I would love to try the Vitamin C micellar water 🤩 have heard such good things about the benefits of Vitamin C and am an avid lover of the original micellar water 🫶🏻 #mygarniercommunity
Absolutely love going on spring walks at the weekend in my
Clarissaw
Enthusiast
30/03/24-17:01 (edited on 30/03/24-17:11)
This sounds amazing to win x This is my creation I made today. This is my first time ever doing something like this. #easter #flowers #garnier #mygarnier
This sounds amazing to win x  This is my creation I made
Amanda
Enthusiast
30/03/24-11:32 (edited on 30/03/24-11:37)
Springtime beauty blooms anew 🌸 Embrace the season of renewal with fresh skincare routines! Let your beauty blossom like the flowers outside ✨💐 #mygarniercommunity
Springtime beauty blooms anew 🌸 Embrace the season of
Safa
Master
30/03/24-11:24 (edited on 30/03/24-11:31)
I just love the sight of a rainbow appearing when it’s raining and when the sun starts peeking out of the clouds too, you can also see the lovely blue sky visible behind the clouds, such a great sight for everyone to see 🩷 I would love to try the Garnier vitamin C daily UV brightening fluid sheer glow, SPF50+ as its a 2 in 1 product with added spf and also leaves a lovely glow #mygarniercommunity
I just love the sight of a rainbow appearing when it’s
DomiBristol
Skilled
30/03/24-11:09
I love flowers 😍💖
I love flowers 😍💖