Home / Test & Review / AHA + BHA Charcoal Daily Mattifying Air Cream
Open to applications

AHA + BHA Charcoal Daily Mattifying Air Cream

Love is in the air... cream.

I mean it, you're going to LOVE testing our Garnier AHA + BHA Charcoal Daily Mattifying Air Cream!

"But what is air cream?" I hear you asking. It's a thin, air-like textured cream for easy absorption and a lightweight feel. This cream has a refreshing, light, mattifying gel texture that instantly absorbs into the skin without any stickiness or visible black residue. The hypoallergenic formula is dermatologically tested and suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. It is non-comedogenic, meaning it won't clog or block your pores, and it is silicone and oil-free.

The Garnier AHA + BHA Charcoal Daily Mattifying Air Cream provides a 3-in-1 action. It visibly reduces blemishes, provides all-day oil control and 48-hour hydration, and leaves the skin looking mattified throughout the day.

For the best results, apply a pea-sized amount on cleansed skin in the morning and evening. Avoid the eye area.

Are you excited to try it? This testing campaign is open to everyone, regardless of skin colour, hair type, gender, or age.  

Product to test:
AHA+BHA Charcoal Daily Mattifying Air Creamโ€‹
AHA+BHA Charcoal Daily Mattifying Air Creamโ€‹
See product
Fill out my application