Home / Body Care

Body Care

Share your favorite tips and tricks with the community and let's celebrate our beautiful bodies!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Bimba
Enthusiast
03/27/24-23:29
E ottimo questo prodotto.
Shaniaamphlett_
Master
03/27/24-17:55
This product has been absolutely amazing for my dry hands. It smells absolutely amazing and I can see a difference in my hands just after one use. My hands naturally are quite dry and can sometimes be painful however when using this they are unrecognisable and the smell just makes it x10 better. If anyone suffers with dry hands and looking for something you should try this, amazing!!
validated
Latinka
Master
03/26/24-12:25
Which body Superfood is your favourite ? I love the Watermelon + Hyaluronic Acid. It smells absolutely gorgeous and make my skin silky soft and hydrated throughout the day 🍉
Which body Superfood is your favourite ? I love the
Autumn
Master
03/26/24-08:19
Garnier love …Both do a great job on my skin.One is a lotion one is thick and creamy.Both are mango but smell completely different.Both give day long hydration to my skin.Both soak in to my skin easily and quickly.I still have a favourite..Do you ??
Garnier love …Both do a great job on my skin.One is a lotion
Dinaa
Master
03/23/24-01:38 (edited on 03/23/24-01:40)
It leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft, smooth, and hydrated, making it a must-have in my skincare routine 🥑
It leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft, smooth, and
Shaniaamphlett_
Master
03/22/24-19:08
This is the best hand lotion ever! absolutely love it so much! Always my go to when in work 
validated
CH20
Master
03/22/24-11:37
Lovely collection of Garnier products here, staples that are my go too because they work ,care for my skin ,gentle yet effective and such good value which is so o important. Great skincare doesn't have to be expensive.
Lovely collection of Garnier products here, staples that are
validated
Shaniaamphlett_
Master
03/21/24-19:10
This is the best body lotion i have ever used absolutely love it so much! Always my go to.