/ Body Care

Body Care

Share your favorite tips and tricks with the community and let's celebrate our beautiful bodies!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Holly
01/06/24-20:18
Love this body lotion it's so amazing on my skin
Jeasays
Master
30/05/24-20:52
Love to scrub my body skin once in a week. And after scrubbing I must apply this amazing body lotion. It's keeps my skin so smooth and hydrated. Love it's nice fragrance. Totally worth it value of money affordable price. It's packaging is so good.
Miss pisces
Skilled
29/05/24-19:44
Vitamin C is my most most favourite during summer,my serum has vitamin C and this body super food infused with vitamin C and mango gives you such a good plumping,moisturized skin😍and it smells divine
Carlton
Master
29/05/24-06:12
I am giving my skin a healthy tan with my Garnier body summer this product builds up a nice light healthy looking tan without sun damage and leaves my skin silky soft and hydrated
I am giving my skin a healthy tan with my Garnier body
Ellen
Skilled
29/05/24-00:20
Any recommendations for really dry skin? I have to shower alot due to work and my skin is definitely dried out!
Ad88
28/05/24-14:44 (edited on 28/05/24-14:46)
Been wanting to try one of the body superfoods cream but still deciding which fragrance to get, which one is everyone’s favourite?
validated
Joanna
Master
27/05/24-08:51
🤍Garnier Body Superfood 48 hour moisturising cream - Aloe Vera and Magnesium🤍I love these amazing pots of moisturising cream.  They hydrate skin up to 10 layers deep and are super fast absorbing.  They provide 48 hours of hydration and are suitable for normal to dry skin.I love the fact the cream comes in a big pot so you can see how much you have left and there’s no wastage.  As always, the first thing I do is have a big sniff! This cream has a lovely light and fresh fragrance.The cream absorbs so well into my skin, which can be quite dry, the subtle scent can be smelt for hours after application and my skin feels so hydrated.  I love all of the creams in this range, but my personal favourite is the mango 🥭.🥑6 different creams to try 🌱Vegan formula 💦48 hour hydration🌿96% natural origin ingredients 🐰Cruelty free♻️Tub and lid can be recycled 
🤍Garnier Body Superfood 48 hour moisturising cream -
validated
Ammie
Master
26/05/24-18:30
This has to be my favourite 🤩 I love looking after my skin and keeping it in top notch condition. And in my opinion this is a magic in a tub. Exactly as the title suggests- it is a SUPERFOOD for your skin.Super quenching and super plumping, my skin stayed noticeably hydrated all day. Smells gorgeous and not overpowering and has a consistency of body yogurt, creamy and smooth but not sticky. Easy to to evenly distribute on your skin without overloading. 💓
This has to be my favourite 🤩 I love looking after my skin