/ Body Care

Body Care

Share your favorite tips and tricks with the community and let's celebrate our beautiful bodies!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Autumn
Master
06/07/24-08:40
Sunkissed skin
validated
Nicol
Master
06/06/24-11:27 (edited on 06/06/24-18:28)
Summet is here but dont forget to keep your skin and body healthy! 1. Use Sunscreen Regularly: Apply a sunscreen with at least SPF 30 every day, even on cloudy days. 2. Stay Hydrated: Drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated from within, min 2L daily and try to avoid alcohol. Also eat lot of fresh fruits, vegetables and try to avoid sugar and processed food. 3. Lightweight Moisturizer: Switch to a lightweight moisturizer to prevent clogged pores and breakouts. 4. Exfoliate Gently: Regular exfoliation helps remove dead skin cells, but avoid over-exfoliating, as it can lead to irritation, especially with increased sun exposure. 5. Wear Protective Clothing: Use hats, sunglasses, and long-sleeved shirts to protect your skin from direct sun exposure. 6. Stay in the Shade: Seek shade, especially during peak sun hours (10 AM to 4 PM) 7. Use Antioxidant-Rich Products: Incorporate serums or moisturizers with antioxidants like vitamin C and Hyaluronic acid to help protect your skin from environmental damage. 8. Avoid Heavy Makeup: Opt for minimal, breathable makeup to let your skin breathe and reduce the risk of clogged pores. 9. Keep Skin Cool: Use a facial mist or cold compress to cool down your skin and reduce inflammation. 10. Double cleanse your face at the end of the day to remove all dirt and impurities before you apply your evening routine products. 11. Exercise regularly, it helps increasing blood circulation and nourish skin cells.11. And finally Get enough sleep between 7 to 9 hours to help your skin repair. @Ravi @Garnier @Pena @ Garnier
Summet is here but dont forget to keep your skin and body
Hazeld
Master
06/05/24-12:53
Besides looking out for our hair and skin, our mind and body sometimes need a little help too. It's never too late to start.
Besides looking out for our hair and skin, our mind and body
Bess
06/05/24-10:29
your roll on deodrant is amazing but so hard to get hold of. When I see it I always buy 6 at a time
Carlton
Master
06/05/24-04:44
Garnier Body Repair lotion is ideal for my dry skin it gives my skin extra hydration leaving my skin smooth and silky soft all day
Garnier Body Repair lotion is ideal for my dry skin it gives
Migle
Master
06/05/24-00:14
Have tried this body creams and lotions as have quite dry skin.💙💦 This was the best one I have ever bought and great value for money. Works really well, absorbs quickly and leaves skin feeling great - highly recommended👌
Moo86mrs
Skilled
06/03/24-18:58
What lotion is best for dry skin that just doesn’t absorb any creams at all xx
kajm2020
Master
06/03/24-07:16
Which body lotion is best for very dry skin please