/ Body Care

Body Care

Share your favorite tips and tricks with the community and let's celebrate our beautiful bodies!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
validated
Maia
Master
04/29/24-16:03
The garnier body superfood range is fantastic with multiple different scents and for multiple skin conditions for example very dry skin.I have the Yuka app which you can scan skincare products and body care products to see if they are healthy for your skin and when I scanned it for this product it was rated 93/100 which is very good especially if you have dry and sensitive skin like me I would 100% recommend this product and the other scents too.
The garnier body superfood range is fantastic with multiple
validated
bethmxx
Master
04/29/24-07:27
I have really dry skin on my body, my legs especially, so I decided to try this Garnier intensive replenishing lotion and wow I’m so glad I did πŸ˜ I apply this in the evening after a shower, it absorbs really fast and it doesn’t feel too greasy. It’s enriched with shea butter, so my skin instantly feels hydrated and stays soft until the next application. Definitely one of my new Garnier favourites and will regularly repurchase πŸ˜
I have really dry skin on my body, my legs especially, so I
validated
Maia
Master
04/26/24-20:33
This is a showstopper, my favourite product ever not only does it feel like butter it melts on your skin like butter. The cocoa butter scent smells so good and refreshing leaving my skin glowing and hydrated for up to 48h. -it has 97% natural origin ingredients. -it has a vegan formula. -it is cruelty free internationally. -leaves skin hydrated for up to 48h. -hydrates up to 10 cell layers deep. -has a strong moisture barrier. -fast absorbing. -helps very dry skin.
Jeasays
Master
04/26/24-13:13
My favorite body care product love to treat my dry skin with this amazing skincare product.
Julija1986
Master
04/26/24-10:57
My favourite Garnier body superfood cream.Nourish my skin 48 hours #mygarniercommunity
Julija1986
Master
04/25/24-15:01
Its important to care about your body. Moisturise and keep hydrated, same as your hair, face and hands. Garnier has the best products for all type of skin
Tallulah06
Skilled
04/22/24-21:18
I’m looking for a good body moisturiser, I can get very very dry skin ! And can be itchy Any tried and tested recommendations please
validated
Fiona
Master
04/22/24-16:49
I have tried several body care brands but I've never used one like THIS!!! I use the yuka app which gives scores based on the safety of products based on ingredients and this one got an impressive 93/100!!! This is better than any other body lotion I've had before. Not only is it scored high but it feels so good on the skin and with summer coming up it will be the perfect end to a day in the sun. The scent is so incredible, aloe vera has always been one of my top products, and I think I'll need to get one in each scent! So glad I've found a body lotion that not only smalls and feels amazing, but has safe and healthy ingredients too 😍
I have tried several body care brands but I've never used