/ Body Care

Body Care

Share your favorite tips and tricks with the community and let's celebrate our beautiful bodies!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Christie
Skilled
04/22/24-14:58
Can anybody recommend products for skin that can sometimes flare up with eczema?
validated
Autumn
Master
04/22/24-08:18
Do you dream of summer skin all year round?Have you tried summer body lotion yet ? With the help of apricot oil It intensely moisturises your skin leaving it soft subtle and  hydrated.It gradually builds a natural looking bronze glow in harmony with your skin tone.This lotion can be used on your face as well as body and gradually gives your skin a beautiful sun kissed glowing colour.As with all Garnier lotions it absorbs extremely quickly into the skin so there is no worry about staining on clothing..💚☀️
Do you dream of summer skin all year round?Have you tried
Teejay
Master
04/21/24-10:58
For dark, deep and rich skin tones. Do not be afraid of fake tan. You will not get an orange tint. It actually makes your skin more radiant and enhances the golden/red/olive undertones in your skin. For rich skin tones it makes your skin reflect like diamonds. Remember to top up with SPF though.
validated
Carlton
Master
04/20/24-04:42
I am getting out my Garnier Body Summer gradual tan to give me a nice tinted sheen on my skin I like this one it builds up a tan with any streaks
I am getting out my Garnier Body Summer gradual tan to give
Julija1986
Master
04/19/24-12:42
This lotion very good moisturize dry skin. Skin soft and hydrated after use Garnier lotion. Nice smell and quality product
Tory F
Skilled
04/18/24-17:44
What fake tan system would you recommend tanning drops mousse mist or a gradual moisturiser for body and face?
What fake tan system would you recommend tanning drops
Flower89
Master
04/18/24-16:54
The best body lotion I’ve used 🤍🤍🤍🤍 Formula is creamy yet feels lightweight and absorbs quickly. Smell delicious and the smell lasts long💖 Not greasy and sticky at all. Great price, would definitely recommend. Suits all skin types 🧴
The best body lotion I’ve used 🤍🤍🤍🤍 Formula is creamy
Sabdah65
Skilled
04/18/24-16:28
Tolle Körperpflege mit Kakao
Tolle Körperpflege mit Kakao