/ Body Care

Body Care

Share your favorite tips and tricks with the community and let's celebrate our beautiful bodies!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
validated
Hope
Skilled
04/18/24-14:11
This is the only fake tan that works for fair skin and you don’t turn orange. I just do my lower legs in the summer. Use it twice over 2 nights after my shower. Put a thin layer Wait for it to dry and the next day h get a subtle colour which I top up the day after. Been using for years. Gradual tan moisturiser fair
MarieH
Skilled
04/17/24-14:30
Getting my body summer ready with the Vitamin C Body Superfood. I love then all but the mango is definitely my favourite
Getting my body summer ready with the Vitamin C Body
Jeasays
Master
04/17/24-10:38
Love this body butter. Fantastic reviews and it keeps skin so soft smoother and hydrated. Love it.
Love this body butter. Fantastic reviews and it keeps skin
Autumn
Master
04/16/24-10:13
I love the mango creams and lotions.Both are great for my body and absorb quickly into My skin leaving it soft and hydrated all day.Slightly fragranced with fruity mango that smells so good πŸ₯­πŸ₯­πŸ₯­
I love the mango creams and lotions.Both are great for my
Carlton
Master
04/16/24-09:59
I just love them all
I just love them all
validated
Tori
Master
04/15/24-16:53
My skin absolutely loves this product πŸ’– The silky smooth, gel like texture makes it a dream to apply and it is easily absorbed into the skin. It leaves my skin feeling soft and soothed - no sticky residue. It has an uplifting and refreshing scent of watermelon πŸ‰ I think this would be amazing left in the fridge in warmer months to cool down your skin at the end of the day. πŸ’–πŸ‰
My skin absolutely loves this product πŸ’–  The silky smooth,
Chlotlhx
Master
04/15/24-16:33
Little pamper evening πŸ«ΆπŸ»πŸ§–β€β™€οΈ
Little pamper evening πŸ«ΆπŸ»πŸ§–β€β™€οΈ
Jeasays
Master
04/15/24-09:57
My skin care essential. Garnier micellar cleansing water oil
My skin care essential. Garnier micellar cleansing water oil