Home / Body Care

Body Care

Share your favorite tips and tricks with the community and let's celebrate our beautiful bodies!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
validated
Magda
Skilled
02/19/24-14:15
Garnier BODY Sensitive Moisturizing care 7 days GARNIER body milk with mango oil intensively and long-lastingly moisturizes dry and rough skin. Enriched with probiotic extract and mango oil, the formula supports the skin's protective barrier and makes the skin soft and elastic. The milk absorbs quickly and does not leave a greasy film. When I used it for the first time, my skin was very moisturized and I always had a problem with this, and Garnier BODY really helped me moisturize my skin, I can highly recommend it. Brands: GARNIER Product line: BODY For whom?: Women Skin Type: dry skin Product properties:Vegan Without: Animal testing here
Garnier BODY Sensitive Moisturizing care 7 days GARNIER body
Afrodita
Master
02/19/24-13:21
I can't get enough of the velvety texture and the delightful scent💕💕
I can't get enough of the velvety texture and the delightful
Autumn
Master
02/19/24-12:45
I need to feel warm and sunny as it’s cold outside…
I need to feel warm and sunny as it’s cold outside…
Heg63
Skilled
02/18/24-15:09
Hand cream is a must . I use after every time I use water . Hydration is key
Hand cream is a must . I use after every time I use water .
Inês
Master
02/18/24-13:57 (edited on 02/18/24-13:59)
Absolutely recommend Garnier body tonic! Been a fave since teenage years and still is ❤️ love the fasting absorbing formula, it's like a gel, absolutely a must have for summer 🏝️ skin immediately feels more firmer! Been using after pregnancy and I will show you in a couple of days my belly now! Honestly you wouldn't believe that 3 months ago I was pregnant, so stay tuned I will keep yous updated 😉😍
Absolutely recommend Garnier body tonic! Been a fave since
Stephjmangan
Skilled
02/17/24-10:18
My hands are in bits all the hand washing cleaning bottles the weather general wear and tear so when I saw this at £2.35 at sainsburys it was a no brainer it says 7 days so ill let you know how I get on hopefully beautiful soft hands ✋ ☺
My hands are in bits all the hand washing cleaning bottles
validated
AisteN86
Master
02/17/24-10:01
I have bought and tried Body Superfoods and I wasn’t disappointed!!!😍😍😍 First of all I’ve always used Garnier body lotions, they are the best. But this one is something different🤩 The divine smell makes you remember summer 🥰 The texture so soft, silky and it actually reminds me yogurt 🤭 it gets sooo fast absorbed to the skin and skin is perfectly hydrated, no greasy feeling, need to even think of I for sure put body lotion 🤭😃 It doesn’t irritate skin or itchy. I just love it and you need small amount of the product to use 😃🥰 I love it, and definitely will want to try other ones as well but this is the best Body Superfoods! 🤩❤️❤️
I have bought and tried Body Superfoods and I wasn’t
Monix
Master
02/16/24-13:40
Also any recommendations for hand care with garnier? I haven't seen any hand care products out there yet or maybe I have missed them? Anyone might have a clue?