Home / Body Care

Body Care

Share your favorite tips and tricks with the community and let's celebrate our beautiful bodies!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Heg63
Skilled
02/18/24-15:09
Hand cream is a must . I use after every time I use water . Hydration is key
Hand cream is a must . I use after every time I use water .
Inês
Master
02/18/24-13:57 (edited on 02/18/24-13:59)
Absolutely recommend Garnier body tonic! Been a fave since teenage years and still is ❤️ love the fasting absorbing formula, it's like a gel, absolutely a must have for summer 🏝️ skin immediately feels more firmer! Been using after pregnancy and I will show you in a couple of days my belly now! Honestly you wouldn't believe that 3 months ago I was pregnant, so stay tuned I will keep yous updated 😉😍
Absolutely recommend Garnier body tonic! Been a fave since
Stephjmangan
Skilled
02/17/24-10:18
My hands are in bits all the hand washing cleaning bottles the weather general wear and tear so when I saw this at £2.35 at sainsburys it was a no brainer it says 7 days so ill let you know how I get on hopefully beautiful soft hands ✋ ☺
My hands are in bits all the hand washing cleaning bottles
validated
AisteN86
Master
02/17/24-10:01
I have bought and tried Body Superfoods and I wasn’t disappointed!!!😍😍😍 First of all I’ve always used Garnier body lotions, they are the best. But this one is something different🤩 The divine smell makes you remember summer 🥰 The texture so soft, silky and it actually reminds me yogurt 🤭 it gets sooo fast absorbed to the skin and skin is perfectly hydrated, no greasy feeling, need to even think of I for sure put body lotion 🤭😃 It doesn’t irritate skin or itchy. I just love it and you need small amount of the product to use 😃🥰 I love it, and definitely will want to try other ones as well but this is the best Body Superfoods! 🤩❤️❤️
I have bought and tried Body Superfoods and I wasn’t
Monix
Master
02/16/24-13:40
Also any recommendations for hand care with garnier? I haven't seen any hand care products out there yet or maybe I have missed them? Anyone might have a clue?
HonestReviews
Master
02/16/24-11:18
Tips; Use extra body cream girlies. Skin is super dry in winter
Vanessa
Skilled
02/16/24-00:12
Caught my friend with a Garnier hand cream. First time trying Garnier hand cream and I’m glad to say you will see me with one next time I go shopping. 🛍
Caught my friend with a Garnier hand cream. First time
Peachy👸🏻
Master
02/15/24-20:59
The best body creams I’ve ever tried. Smells lush and keep my dry skin moisturised for a long time. I go through lots of tubs as my skin is super dry in winter months. I don’t think I can survive without these 🙈🥰
The best body creams I’ve ever tried. Smells lush and keep