/ Body Care

Body Care

Share your favorite tips and tricks with the community and let's celebrate our beautiful bodies!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Steph59
Master
09/04/24-21:32 (edited on 09/04/24-21:56)
I love this Body Superfood it smells so beautiful and it leaves my skin so soft and nourished. It is a gel-cream formula that helps to quench the skin with the scent of Watermelon and Hyaluronic Acid which works to refresh and soften from top to toe. It is crafted with 96% ingredients of natural origin and offers up to 48 hours of intense hydration. This body superfood is suitable for sensitive and normal skin, and it works to trap and retain moisture in the skin deep down. Watermelon helps to protect the skin against environmental aggressors, while lending a dewy glow. I have definitely discovered how to have nourished and touchably soft skin with this refreshing cream gel. It is vegan and cruelty-free.
I love this Body Superfood it smells so beautiful and it
Wootty65
Master
09/04/24-20:58
These two together are really soothing on very dry areas of skin both body and also on patches of dryness on the face. They work perfectly together
Hazeld
Master
09/04/24-11:54
I love this, it leaves my skin so soft and smooth, and it smells gorgeous, Vitamin C & Mango Body Superfood. Have you tried it yet?
I love this, it leaves my skin so soft and smooth, and it
Elaine77
Master
09/04/24-06:12
I'm wanting to try this ,it's definitely on my Next to try list .Looks amazing
I'm wanting to try this ,it's definitely on my Next to try
Emily
Skilled
07/04/24-14:47
I have been frequently using the aloe vera body superfood. And wow i’m speechless! The cooling and refreshing feeling it leaves on my skin is unreal. It has left my skin looking hydrated and glowy yet not oily . I will definitely be repurchasing this and trying the other scents it comes in!! Thank you for creating such a hydrating product without the bad chemicals!!
Afrodita
Master
06/04/24-08:22 (edited on 07/04/24-08:20)
I absolutely adore this Body Superfood Cocoa and Ceramide butter! It's my go-to because it leaves my skin feeling incredibly nourished and smelling divine.
I absolutely adore this Body Superfood Cocoa and Ceramide
HildaπŸ‡ΉπŸ‡Ώ
Enthusiast
06/04/24-05:23
Shinning with my Shear Butter Garnier Body Lotion. All the way from TanzaniaπŸ‡ΉπŸ‡Ώ
Shinning with my Shear Butter Garnier Body Lotion. All the
Yury
Master
05/04/24-18:10
One of my favourites ❀ β™₯ Micellar Hyaluronic Aloe πŸ’§ All-in one , this is amazing for me as I have sensitive skin it hydrates and remove my maicup and cleans skin so well πŸ˜€ I use it over all my face ,eyes and lips without needing to ring off it fills great and the power of absorption is absolutely fantastic πŸ‘ as I apply my face serum after and it works like magic recomandion from me 100% defently .
One of my favourites ❀ β™₯ Micellar Hyaluronic Aloe πŸ’§ All-in