/ Body Care

Body Care

Share your favorite tips and tricks with the community and let's celebrate our beautiful bodies!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
validated
Latinka
Master
26/03/24-12:25
Which body Superfood is your favourite ? I love the Watermelon + Hyaluronic Acid. It smells absolutely gorgeous and make my skin silky soft and hydrated throughout the day πŸ‰
Which body Superfood is your favourite ? I love the
Autumn
Master
26/03/24-08:19
Garnier love …Both do a great job on my skin.One is a lotion one is thick and creamy.Both are mango but smell completely different.Both give day long hydration to my skin.Both soak in to my skin easily and quickly.I still have a favourite..Do you ??
Garnier love …Both do a great job on my skin.One is a lotion
Dinaa
Master
23/03/24-01:38 (edited on 23/03/24-01:40)
It leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft, smooth, and hydrated, making it a must-have in my skincare routine πŸ₯‘
It leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft, smooth, and
Shaniaamphlett_
Master
22/03/24-19:08
This is the best hand lotion ever! absolutely love it so much! Always my go to when in work 
validated
CH20
Master
22/03/24-11:37
Lovely collection of Garnier products here, staples that are my go too because they work ,care for my skin ,gentle yet effective and such good value which is so o important. Great skincare doesn't have to be expensive.
Lovely collection of Garnier products here, staples that are
validated
Shaniaamphlett_
Master
21/03/24-19:10
This is the best body lotion i have ever used absolutely love it so much! Always my go to. 
validated
Viola992
Master
21/03/24-12:00
this is the best body lotion i have ever used absolutely looooveee it
validated
Afrodita
Master
20/03/24-15:01
Garnier Hand Superfood with Avocado and Omega 6 has been a real blessing for my dry, chapped hands. Dealing with this issue for some time, finding a solution that genuinely works has been incredibly satisfying. This hand cream feels like a nourishing treat for my skin, thanks to its rich blend of avocado and omega 6. It's not just about moisturizing; it's about giving my hands the care they need. If you're tired of dealing with dry, uncomfortable hands, give this superfood hand cream a try – your hands will thank you!
Garnier Hand Superfood with Avocado and Omega 6 has been a