Home / Body Care

Body Care

Share your favorite tips and tricks with the community and let's celebrate our beautiful bodies!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
CarolannB
Master
01/29/24-12:26
I really love this mango body lotion, its so lush, I just love to smother myself in it x
I really love this mango body lotion, its so lush, I just
Li008
Skilled
01/29/24-06:41
This are on my wish list. Next time I am going shopping I have to try one. Which is your favorite?
Vicky 💚
Skilled
01/28/24-20:11
Mango body food is something awesome! Finally i got my hands on it and i cant stop using it. My body never felt so pampred. Its so lovely thick texture, smells gorgeous, sinks into the skin quickly and continuosly hydrates, smooths and softens my body. My new favourite.
Mango body food is something awesome! Finally i got my hands
Mahh Cris
Master
01/28/24-14:33
Yesterday was just my day to give my hair and skin a treat. I debuted one of the gifts I received here in the Garnier community: Body 48H Nourishing Cream Superfood Avocado + Omega 6 for dry skin. My skin is naturally dry and with the lack of time it was extremely dry and cracked. Sensational Body Superfood as it absorbs quickly without leaving the skin oily or sticky, the skin immediately feels hydrated, soft and the smell is simply wonderful. Body Superfood hydrate skin up to 10 layers deep and is true because today after long hours of use, my skin remains hydrated and soft. Body Superfood, must have product. 🌿 💚
Yesterday was just my day to give my hair and skin a treat.
Carlton
Master
01/28/24-14:29
I am really enjoying the Garnier 7 days intensive 24 hour body lotion range my favourite is the Shea butter one my skin has never felt so soft and hydrated threw out the winter months
I am really enjoying the Garnier 7 days intensive 24 hour
validated
Motherduck
Master
01/27/24-11:47
Intensive 7 Days Body Lotion 400ml enriched with Aloe Vera + Probiotic Derived Fractions. Love this body lotion 😍 instantly hydrates & refreshes my skin leaving feeling & smelling gorgeous.
Chan_bybs
Master
01/26/24-12:06
My new purchase is the Garnier Intensive 7 days Shea Butter hand cream. I've been using for a while now as my hands have been suffering with the recent colder weather. I can really see and feel the difference. My hands are more nourished and hydrated. The shea butter has improved my hands and is helping restore my skin barrier. I can add this to my Garnier staple range 😉🌟💖🌟
My new purchase is the Garnier Intensive 7 days Shea Butter
Loopylass84
Master
01/26/24-01:33
Love this 😀 smells amazing and helps my skin feel soft x
Love this 😀  smells amazing and helps my skin feel soft x