Home / Body Care

Body Care

Share your favorite tips and tricks with the community and let's celebrate our beautiful bodies!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Carlton
Master
28/01/24-14:29
I am really enjoying the Garnier 7 days intensive 24 hour body lotion range my favourite is the Shea butter one my skin has never felt so soft and hydrated threw out the winter months
I am really enjoying the Garnier 7 days intensive 24 hour
validated
Motherduck
Master
27/01/24-11:47
Intensive 7 Days Body Lotion 400ml enriched with Aloe Vera + Probiotic Derived Fractions. Love this body lotion 😍 instantly hydrates & refreshes my skin leaving feeling & smelling gorgeous.
Chan_bybs
Master
26/01/24-12:06
My new purchase is the Garnier Intensive 7 days Shea Butter hand cream. I've been using for a while now as my hands have been suffering with the recent colder weather. I can really see and feel the difference. My hands are more nourished and hydrated. The shea butter has improved my hands and is helping restore my skin barrier. I can add this to my Garnier staple range 😉🌟💖🌟
My new purchase is the Garnier Intensive 7 days Shea Butter
Loopylass84
Master
26/01/24-01:33
Love this 😀 smells amazing and helps my skin feel soft x
Love this 😀  smells amazing and helps my skin feel soft x
Giedre
Master
24/01/24-13:28
Can't wait to try this later tonight 🤗 😍
Can't wait to try this later tonight 🤗 😍
Katiek
Master
24/01/24-09:57
My beauty resolution 2023! I have be more conservative g to o use body care for my dry skin .
validated
Karolina
Skilled
23/01/24-11:48
🌵Garnier Body Superfood Aloe Vera & Magnesium 🌵 Finally time for review the first of the three cream which I was lucky to receive from #mygarniercommunity and @garnieruk  After used three of them this is my favourite one because light texture, fresh smell and moisture. Dominant ingredients: 🧩 aloe - cools, nourishes and moisturises the skin 🧩 magnesium - soothing effect 🧴The cream has a light formula with a fresh smell of aloe, which is quickly absorbed into the skin without creating a sticky layer. 🧴 Cream designed for normal and dry skin. After application, you can see that the skin is strongly moisturised, elastic and delicate to the touch, and the hydration itself lasts for many hours. 🧴 Cream intended for daily use both in the morning and in the evening. 🧴 Product is Cruelty Free and vegan formula Thank you @garnieruk #mygarniercommunity
validated
Rie01
Master
22/01/24-12:36
Love this