/ Body Care

Body Care

Share your favorite tips and tricks with the community and let's celebrate our beautiful bodies!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
validated
Kittykat
Master
07/03/24-23:00 (edited on 07/03/24-23:28)
Absolutely love this leaves your skin amazing @Ravi @Garnier @Ellie
Absolutely love this leaves your skin amazing   @141597806
Rachael
Skilled
07/03/24-16:29
Garnier Moisture Bomb Sheet Mask Pomegranate Good for Replumping and Dehydrated Skin πŸ˜€πŸ’—
Garnier Moisture Bomb Sheet Mask Pomegranate Good for
Rachael
Skilled
07/03/24-16:21
I love these! Makeup/Cleanser Eco Pads Great to Remove Makeup. One of My Faves πŸ’›πŸ‘πŸ»
I love these! Makeup/Cleanser Eco Pads Great to Remove
validated
Sienna Cerise
Master
07/03/24-10:26
I have really frizzy hair and so am very cautious about what product i use on my hair i tried these and its really good and it doesn't inflame my skin. I also love the smell its a nice coconutty smell which is great for the senses. I was shopping one day and decided to pick these up after months of using a hair wash that was just not helping my skin.so glad i picked these up. i will continuetouse these products:~)
I have really  frizzy hair  and so am very cautious about
Lauraslife_1
Master
07/01/24-15:17
I just love the nourishing and creamy texture of the body super food. The Vitamin C one smells divine too πŸ’š
I just love the nourishing and creamy texture of the body
Carlton
Master
07/01/24-05:39
I like to use after sun lotion after my skin has been exposed to the sun to hydrate and soothe my skin
I like to use after sun lotion after my skin has been
Jeasays
Master
06/30/24-19:31
Love this body scrub. Totally fine. My skin feels smooth and nourishment keeps maintain after using this.
validated
Hayley βœ¨πŸ¦‹
Master
06/29/24-19:14
✨ Highly recommend this β€˜Garnier Body’ moisturiser for those suffering with dry- very dry skin.✨ It locks in moisture for up to 7 days with 24hr re- applications πŸ’¦ that’s crazy right? There’s a scent to suit everyone too, making it super versatile. They come in 400ml or a 250ml if you want to travel lighter πŸ˜…πŸ‘œ. πŸƒ Non greasy πŸƒ Super hydrating πŸƒNone sticky texture πŸƒ Fast absorbing πŸƒ Varied scents; Shea butter, mango oil, aloe Vera, Oat milk LOVE this range for my skin. Wouldn’t use many others for my body care now.
✨ Highly recommend this β€˜Garnier Body’ moisturiser for those