/ Body Care

Body Care

Share your favorite tips and tricks with the community and let's celebrate our beautiful bodies!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Nisha
Master
29/06/24-12:40
My favourite body repairing lotion for my dry skin..its not that heavy and it keeps my skin moisturised long period of time and has a nice smell love it..
My favourite body repairing lotion for my dry skin..its not
Carlton
Master
29/06/24-06:01
My favourite Garnier Body intensive 7Days 24H Replenishing Hydra Lotion in Shea Butter for very dry skin leaves my skin hydrated all day leaving my skin smooth silky soft and smelling so good
My favourite Garnier Body intensive 7Days 24H Replenishing
Emma
Skilled
27/06/24-13:28
I’m wondering which body cream would be the best for my chest. It’s very dry and has been since November. Is there a cream that is like the hand repair cream? Thanks
I’m wondering which body cream would be the best for my
validated
Rebonky
Enthusiast
27/06/24-10:14
Okay, this is a bit of a weird one but I need to know if anyone else is having this experience… I’ve been working through trying all of the body foods that I bought, I love them all. With that being said, I find that after using the mango body food and it absorbs into my skin, I smell like salted butter. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining because I still love the product and I don’t have this with any of the other products, I just found it strange and wanted to know if anyone else had this experience. Maybe I’ve just got a strange skill where my skin PH turns mango into butter 😂
Okay, this is a bit of a weird one but I need to know if
Autumn
Master
25/06/24-18:01
Sun!!!! Who needs the sun when you have this
Sun!!!! Who needs the sun when you have this
Princessofsamples
Skilled
25/06/24-16:08 (edited on 25/06/24-23:36)
This is super good on the skin and provides you with tons of moisture. It was also super gentle for my dry skin @Ravi @Garnier
This is super good on the skin and provides you with tons of
Nisha
Master
25/06/24-15:35
My best lotion for smooth skin love it
My best lotion for smooth skin love it
HonestReviews
Master
25/06/24-11:33
Is it just me or anyone else having dry skin in the summer? Any tips in particular
Is it just me or anyone else having dry skin in the summer?