/ Body Care

Body Care

Share your favorite tips and tricks with the community and let's celebrate our beautiful bodies!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
validated
Hayley โœจ๐Ÿฆ‹
Master
24/06/24-19:01
Such a fabulous product! I have sensitive and sometimes, dry skin so need to take precautions with what moisturisers I can use- I can definitely recommend that this leaves my skin hydrated and soft! No concerns with my eczema and no general dryness. It genuinely is โ€œsuperfoodโ€ for the skin. The smell is amazing too! ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿป
Such a fabulous product! I have sensitive and sometimes, dry
Afrodita
Master
24/06/24-18:53
The butter has a rich, creamy texture that deeply moisturizes my skin without leaving it greasy. I particularly enjoy the tropical scent of mango, which is uplifting and lingers subtly throughout the day. Over time, I've noticed significant improvements in my skin's hydration and texture. It effectively smooths rough patches and keeps my skin feeling soft and supple, which is especially beneficial during colder months or after sun exposure. The addition of Vitamin C adds a brightening effect, helping to even out my skin tone and giving it a healthy glow. This is particularly noticeable on areas prone to dullness, such as elbows and knees. I appreciate how well the butter absorbs into my skin, allowing me to get dressed shortly after application. It provides long-lasting hydration that keeps my skin comfortable and moisturized๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿ’•
The butter has a rich, creamy texture that deeply
Mw3006
Skilled
24/06/24-17:56
I would love to try the new superfood aloe body cream, it looks so good and perfect for the summer, the cocoa one looks perfect for winter time, the perfect cosy smell๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŒฟโ„๏ธ
validated
wiktoria2000
Skilled
22/06/24-22:36
Uv water is light, transparent, does not leave a mark on the skin, does not stain clothes, and is not greasy. It is very quick and pleasant to use. It does not irritate the skin or dry it out. It really is stable and protects from the sun. You can also use it on your face and hair. I also tested the product in the harsh sun while on holiday abroad. Egypt, Turkey, Cyprus... It coped perfectly
Uv water is light, transparent, does not leave a mark on the
Carlton
Master
21/06/24-04:44
I am finding this Garnier Body lotion very hydrating it is ideal for my dryer parts of my body leaving my skin hydrated all day
I am finding this Garnier Body lotion very hydrating it is
validated
Migle
Master
20/06/24-16:57
Lovely lightweight and absorbs quickly. It's not greasy and doesn't sit on my skin feeling gloopy.I especially love the smell which is fruity and light. It evens out my skin tone and leaves it looking moisturised without the dry patches. ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒฟ
validated
AgeesEasel
Master
17/06/24-21:49
I left my review was lucky to received the AHA + BHA Charcoal Daily Mattifying Air Cream from Garnier Community to test and review.I applied the cream after I cleansed my face every morning and evening. I only used tiny amount of the product each time. I like the light consistency!! The cream smell really lovely and absorbs very well into my skin. It feels nice on my skin and is no sticky! The cream is black ๐Ÿ–ค in the jar but it looks clear on the skin! It doesn't leave any marks on my clothes! I really feel the cream helps me! It hydrates my skin whilst clear blemishes and reduces the pores!! I am very impressed with this product! Thank you I will definitely continue to use this air cream!
I left my review  was lucky to received the AHA + BHA
validated
kajm2020
Master
17/06/24-08:37
Would absolutely recommend this cream if you have oily skin like me It makes your skin feel less oily and I feel I look I have less visible pores
Would absolutely recommend this cream if you have oily skin