/ Body Care

Body Care

Share your favorite tips and tricks with the community and let's celebrate our beautiful bodies!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
validated
Yazzi
Skilled
06/16/24-23:17
As someone who struggles with perpetually dry and chapped hands, I cannot express enough how the Garnier Intensive 7 Days Shea Butter Hand Cream has been an absolute lifesaver for me. Over the years, I’ve tried countless hand creams, but this one truly stands out from the rest with its ultra-hydrating and repairing formula.What truly sets this hand cream apart is its long-lasting effects. With regular use, my hands have become more resilient to dryness and chapping. Gone are the days of flaky, uncomfortable skin. Instead, I have found an oasis for my hands that provides nourishment and healing even beyond the seven days promised in the product’s name.I must admit, this hand cream has become an essential part of my daily self-care routine. Not only does it address my immediate dry skin concerns, but it also prevents future issues, allowing my hands to feel soft and healthy year-round.In conclusion, the Garnier Intensive 7 Days Shea Butter Hand Cream has exceeded my expectations in every way. Its proven effectiveness, fast-absorbing formula, and sustainably sourced shea butter make it an exceptional product for anyone dealing with dry, chapped hands. If you’re on the hunt for a reliable hand cream that truly delivers on its promises, look no further. I highly recommend giving this cream a try and experience the transformation yourself. Your hands will thank you!
As someone who struggles with perpetually dry and chapped
validated
Chiaraboss
Master
06/16/24-21:57
Achieving the perfect body skin with Garnier cream is all about consistency and choosing the right product for your skin type. Start by selecting a Garnier body cream that targets your specific needs, whether it's deep hydration, firming, or brightening. After showering, apply the cream generously to damp skin to lock in moisture. Massage it in circular motions to boost circulation and ensure even absorption. With ingredients like shea butter, aloe vera, and vitamins, Garnier creams nourish and rejuvenate the skin, leaving it soft, smooth, and radiant. Regular use will reveal healthier, more luminous skin, making you feel confident and pampered every day.
Achieving the perfect body skin with Garnier cream is all
validated
Kati
Skilled
06/16/24-16:41
Mango 🥭 + probiotic 24 h hydration lotion it’s perfect for my dry skin 💚 My must have for summer days 💚
Mango 🥭 + probiotic 24 h hydration lotion it’s perfect for
Jennie
Master
06/15/24-19:58
I saw a Garnier roll on today, has anyone tried it? Is it good? I was rushing with the kids so couldn’t investigate
I saw a Garnier roll on today, has anyone tried it? Is it
Sienna Cerise
Master
06/15/24-10:24
im someone who's always on the lookout for products that can help brighten and even out my skin tone, I was excited to try Garnier's Vitamin C Body Cream. With its promise of "radiant" skin and "daily vitamin boost," Brightens and evens out skin tone: After using this cream for a week, I noticed a significant difference in the brightness and evenness of my skin. My skin looks more radiant and healthy, with a subtle glow.it Hydrates without feeling greasy: Despite its rich and creamy texture, the cream absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a greasy residue. My skin feels soft and supple, but not oily.it Smells amazing: The scent is light and fruity, with a hint of citrus - it's so pleasant to apply!guys, I'm really impressed with Garnier's Vitamin C Body Cream! It's a great addition to my morning routine, and I love how it makes my skin look and feel. While it may not be perfect for everyone (especially those with very oily or dry skin), I think it's a great option for most people looking for a hydrating body cream with a bonus dose of vitamin C.
im someone who's always on the lookout for products that can
Carlton
Master
06/15/24-06:37
When my suntan fades I like to top my tan up with my favourite Garnier Summer Body Gradual Tan lotion in shade light it give me a tinted sheen to my skin instantly which I can build up if I choose to this product has 24 h hydration too which keeps my skin silky soft
When my suntan fades I like to top my tan up with my
validated
Tori
Master
06/14/24-14:04
I love the body superfood range 💛 This mango and vitamin C one smells devine, with a thick yoghurt style consistency (looks and smells good enough to eat - but don't!!) It absorbs really quickly, leaving you with super soft and hydrated skin with a hint of a summer glow 💛✨
I love the body superfood range 💛  This mango and vitamin C
Xxmell85
Skilled
06/14/24-13:39
Had a free sample of the dove gradual tan and had to go back to using Garnier one ☺️ wasn't even half as nice