Home / Body Care

Body Care

Share your favorite tips and tricks with the community and let's celebrate our beautiful bodies!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Katarzyna
Master
04/12/24-11:07
Amazing body lotion 😍
Amazing body lotion 😍
Afrodita
Master
04/12/24-05:46
There's something for every mood and preference💕
There's something for every mood and preference💕
Dinaa
Master
04/10/24-23:15
I like the Garnier Superfood product with avocado because it leaves my skin feeling deeply hydrated and nourished and I appreciate the natural ingredients it contains 🥑
I like the Garnier Superfood product with avocado because it
validated
Steph59
Master
04/09/24-21:54
Garnier Body Superfood, Body Cream, Vitamin C and Mango is such a beautiful product. The scent of mango is absolutely gorgeous almost delicious without being overpowering. This wonderful product provides up to 48 hours of hydration: Garnier Body Superfood Is a fast absorbing cream that hydrates skin up to 10 cell layers deep. It's so easy to use, light and non greasy. A little bit goes a really long way so the tub is long lasting and it is a miracle if you suffer with dry skin. With regular use skin is restored to touch-ably soft and supple feeling skin. This product is suitable for all skin types including sensitive. It is also vegan and cruelty free. I would definitely recommend and it comes in a variety of options which are Vitamin C and Mango, Cocoa and Ceramide, Watermelon and Hyaluronic Acid, Avocado and Omega 6, Aloe Vera and Magnesium and Hydra Sensitive Body Cream Oat Milk and Probiotic Derived Fractions.
Garnier Body Superfood, Body Cream, Vitamin C and Mango is
Steph59
Master
04/09/24-21:32 (edited on 04/09/24-21:56)
I love this Body Superfood it smells so beautiful and it leaves my skin so soft and nourished. It is a gel-cream formula that helps to quench the skin with the scent of Watermelon and Hyaluronic Acid which works to refresh and soften from top to toe. It is crafted with 96% ingredients of natural origin and offers up to 48 hours of intense hydration. This body superfood is suitable for sensitive and normal skin, and it works to trap and retain moisture in the skin deep down. Watermelon helps to protect the skin against environmental aggressors, while lending a dewy glow. I have definitely discovered how to have nourished and touchably soft skin with this refreshing cream gel. It is vegan and cruelty-free.
I love this Body Superfood it smells so beautiful and it
Wootty65
Skilled
04/09/24-20:58
These two together are really soothing on very dry areas of skin both body and also on patches of dryness on the face. They work perfectly together
Hazeld
Master
04/09/24-11:54
I love this, it leaves my skin so soft and smooth, and it smells gorgeous, Vitamin C & Mango Body Superfood. Have you tried it yet?
I love this, it leaves my skin so soft and smooth, and it
Elaine77
Master
04/09/24-06:12
I'm wanting to try this ,it's definitely on my Next to try list .Looks amazing
I'm wanting to try this ,it's definitely on my Next to try