Home / Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
GeeVee
Skilled
16/04/24-16:02
What's your favourite face mask? 😊
What's your favourite face mask? 😊
Yury
Master
16/04/24-15:08
Thankyou 😘 my comunity for the suport 🥰😍
Thankyou 😘 my comunity for the suport 🥰😍
MarieH
Skilled
16/04/24-14:59
Picked up some more for my daughter, she loves this coconut
Picked up some more for my daughter, she loves this coconut hair food and I have admit her hair does look fab for it
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
Katiek
Master
16/04/24-14:54
Afternoon community!
Afternoon community!
Tara_Y
Master
16/04/24-14:23
So I've just tried this first time and I must say Im very
So I've just tried this first time and I must say Im very impressed.  The mask says it's for fragile breaking hair which mine is (can't live without hair straighteners) it's natural formula is blended with honey and beeswax and with no silicones. It promises to protect my hair from breakage and leave my hair feeling stronger and reduce split ends. I used one scoop after shampoo/conditioner. As soon as this touched my hair it felt softer and has a lovey scent. It was easy to wash out, I styled my hair as usual and it feels so soft and looks in much better condition 😍 this is definitely my new go to mask from now on
Raditsa
Master
16/04/24-14:18
It smells very yummy and my curls look very nice! I was
It smells very yummy and my curls look very nice! I was using it and I will buy again! 😍👌👍
Aisha
Skilled
16/04/24-14:09
Thanks
Thanks
Debs40
16/04/24-14:08
Anyone that got this hair mask is a game changer for your
Anyone that got this hair mask is a game changer for your hair. Fantastic product