/ Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
💚💚💚 Malibu44 💚💚💚
Master
06/19/24-11:14
Using this one this week and loving it its really refreshing
Using this one this week and loving it its really refreshing and feels nice on the skin also leaves my skin feeling very soft smooth and hydrated.
Lesley P
Skilled
06/19/24-10:29 (edited on 06/19/24-10:30)
Well I used this Lavender sheet mask last night. First time
Well I used this Lavender sheet mask last night. First time trying it. I wasnt disappointed. After removing the mask there was a little bit of residue left on my skin. But I just massaged it into my skin. Felt amazing. My skin felt so soft and smooth. I can't say the lavender helped me sleep but I did go to bed with a soft skin. And the smell of lavender was lovely. Will definitely use again. 😍
Sienna Cerise
Master
06/19/24-10:28
this weeks roundup thanks all!
this weeks roundup thanks all!
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
Sienna Cerise
Master
06/19/24-10:26
Thanks everyone! finally reached it!
Thanks everyone! finally reached it!
Monica
Skilled
06/19/24-10:00
I use this micellar water once or twice a week, especially
I use this micellar water once or twice a week, especially when applying foundation. It cleans quite well, only that I feel the need to rinse with water afterwards. My face is not dry, I don't have excess sebum, it's just clean. Then I apply the cream and everything is perfect. Sometimes I use this micellar water to wipe the markers from my boy's face and hands.#mygarniercommunity
Katarzyna
Master
06/19/24-09:57
Good morning x  Spf everyday 💙
Good morning x Spf everyday 💙
Desi
Master
06/19/24-08:15
Good morning  Im loving this airy cream,it controls my oil
Good morning Im loving this airy cream,it controls my oil secretion whole day keeping my skin matte and hydrated
Sienna Cerise
Master
06/19/24-08:09
make it happen:)
make it happen:)