Home / Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
thefreestylingmummy
Master
04/18/24-12:21
It won’t let me tag the product for some reason but I’ve
It won’t let me tag the product for some reason but I’ve been using the Garnier charcoal shampoo and conditioner for over a month now and if you are somebody who suffers with greasy hair and build up then I would definitely recommend this! I have used it on my bleached hair and it leaves my hair so shiny and feeling fresh! It lathers really nicely and a little goes a long way! Great long lasting results too. Such a lovely product.
thefreestylingmummy
Master
04/18/24-12:13
I suffer with my dyed hair becoming brassy and yellow over
I suffer with my dyed hair becoming brassy and yellow over time but since using this toner I’ve found it really helps to eliminate those unwanted tones and it leaves my hair shiny and feeling strong. The toner is easy to use and doesn’t dry my hair out which I love! If you’re looking for a product that will give you salon results then I would definitely recommend this! My blonde hair looks amazing after using x
Lizzy
Skilled
04/18/24-12:07
And relax!! Nice relaxing bath with an amazing face sheet
And relax!! Nice relaxing bath with an amazing face sheet mask to moisturise my face !
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
Helen ❤️
Master
04/18/24-12:00
Silky hair today love this product just got it today woooo
Silky hair today love this product just got it today woooo
Steph Peach
Skilled
04/18/24-11:20
Looking for a hair mask for my curls. Have used the coconut
Looking for a hair mask for my curls. Have used the coconut hair food before but looking for something to hydrate and brighten, recommendations please. Thank you
Ysamil
Skilled
¡Mi piel radiante! 💫 Con la bruma facial Super UV de
¡Mi piel radiante! 💫 Con la bruma facial Super UV de Garnier, puedo mantener mi piel protegida y fresca todo el día. ¡Incluso sobre el maquillaje! Lo recomiendo 💯☺️
Stujobohm
Skilled
Love being an ale to check out different shades! 🥰
Love being an ale to check out different shades! 🥰
Carlton
Master
04/18/24-10:51
Happy Thursday Garnier Community I love washing my hair with
Happy Thursday Garnier Community I love washing my hair with my favourite Garnier haircare products my ultimate blends rice water infused and starch haircare range