/ Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Hazeld
Master
17/06/24-21:08
Night night all. Sleep well 😴
Night night all. Sleep well 😴
CANA
Master
17/06/24-21:00
GARNIER TO THE WORLD 🌎 ✨️ FOREVER πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸΉπŸΎπŸ₯‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ“
GARNIER TO THE WORLD 🌎 ✨️ FOREVER πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸΉπŸΎπŸ₯‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ“
Carlton
Master
17/06/24-20:42
My review has gone live thank you
My review has gone live thank you
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
validated
Yury
Master
17/06/24-20:11
Self care Monday ❀
Self care Monday ❀
validated
Silverlady
Master
17/06/24-20:09
Well guys, disaster struck while doing my video for my hair,
Well guys, disaster struck while doing my video for my hair, yes you guessed it, it fell into the sink. So, I still wanted to give my feedback for my collection of Garnier Banana for hair as promised. So I had to do a pic instead, before and after. 1. Wet hair, rubbed in Banana shampoo, left for 1 min then rinsed thoroughly. With just 1 wash my hair was actually squeaking as I was rinsing. ( The Banana fragrance was delightful) 2. Spread conditioner all over my hair, left for 2 mins, rinsed thoroughly. My hair felt so smooth. 3. Squeezed excess water from hair, put on a little Food Mask and combed fingers through my hair, left on for 3 mins, rinsed thoroughly. ( Banana fragrance was hhmm, lovely). 4. Then on my wet hair I put 1 dose of Hair Drink on my fine hair, spread with fingers, left for 10 seconds then rinsed thoroughly. My hair felt so soft and clean. I left my hair to dry naturally. When dry, it felt like when you have a wash and blow dry at the hairdresser's, so smooth fresh and clean, no frizz. Will I use/buy again, definitely
Yury
Master
17/06/24-20:08
Monday night self-care ❀ I went this time for the
Monday night self-care ❀ I went this time for the Niacinamide, Ampoule sheet mask for oily skin πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
Hometester89
Skilled
17/06/24-19:59
How glorious! Can’t wait to use these!
How glorious! Can’t wait to use these!
Ammie
Master
17/06/24-19:58
Thats now my reveiw up for the charcoal mattifying air cream
Thats now my reveiw up for the charcoal mattifying air cream πŸ–€ Hoesnlty I love the feeling off it going on and really dose help my oily face thankyou #mygarniercommunity for the chance in using this beautiful product .