/ Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
VickyLou
Skilled
06/06/24-17:13
Been loving having this one as part of my morning face
Been loving having this one as part of my morning face routine 😊
Carlton
Master
06/06/24-17:07
Time to double cleanse my makeup and debris off my skin with
Time to double cleanse my makeup and debris off my skin with one of my favourite cleansing routine
Dziosefina
Master
06/06/24-16:37
I love Garnier because always helps to clear and protect my
I love Garnier because always helps to clear and protect my skin from sun
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
Sammy
Skilled
06/06/24-16:03
Jfjdhd
Jfjdhd
Millierebeccashaw_
Enthusiast
06/06/24-15:09
Garnier Vitamin C range is my go to ✨
Garnier Vitamin C range is my go to ✨
Monica
Skilled
06/06/24-15:04
Here it is my new favourite moisturiser bomb mask it makes
Here it is my new favourite moisturiser bomb mask it makes my skin so soft and glowing absolutely amazing #mygarniercommunityπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ
Ella
Master
06/06/24-14:55 (edited on 06/06/24-14:57)
Currently using the cocoa butter and jojoba oil shampoo and
Currently using the cocoa butter and jojoba oil shampoo and conditioner for my wavy and dry hair. Absolutely love this stuff. Going to try out the aloe Vera shampoo and conditioner and the coconut hair mask as suggested my Garnier for my hair type. If anyone has tried them please do let me know down below! Will post my results and opinions on here after trying out this new combo!! Have a good day everyone 🫢🏽 #garnier #hairfood
wiktoria2000
Skilled
06/06/24-13:23
My skin is quite sensitive and dry. Some lotions
My skin is quite sensitive and dry. Some lotions unfortunately made me allergic, but not this one. Efficient, available everywhere, does the job and is gentle to boot. The skin afterwards is well prepared for further skincare steps. I will definitely reach for another pack! BENEFITS: Efficient, effective, works well on irritated and sensitive skin DISADVANTAGES: lack of