Home / Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Miriam
Master
04/09/24-09:47
On my wish list!
On my wish list!
Janika2304
Enthusiast
04/09/24-09:45
Pflege Routine ๐Ÿ’›
Katarzyna
Master
04/09/24-09:13
Good morning x
Good morning x
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
Khushi
Skilled
04/09/24-09:01
Good morning
Good morning
Anka8
Skilled
04/09/24-08:31
I fell completely in love with Garnier Skin Active Fluid BHA
I fell completely in love with Garnier Skin Active Fluid BHA + Niaciamide SPF 50+. First of all, I estimated the high degree of sun protection with an SPF factor of 50+. This is really important for me, because sunscreen is the basis for the health of the skin. The texture of this liquid is very light and quickly absorbs into the skin. It leaves no fat or a feeling of heaviness on the face. Thanks to this, I can easily apply make-up on it. Another great advantage of this product is its composition, especially vitamin B3 (niaciamide) and salicylic acid (BHA). They help to fight skin problems such as acne and pigmentation, while at the same time brightening and ending the skin tone. My experience with Garnier Skin Active Fluid BHA + Niaciamide SPF 50+ was very positive. My skin looks healthy, fresh and protected. I am sure that I will continue to use this product in the future and will recommend it to anyone looking for effective sun protection and skin care benefits.
Julianna_nsu
Enthusiast
04/09/24-07:55
๐”พ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•Ž๐•’๐•™๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•Š๐•”๐•™รค๐•ฅ๐•ซ๐•– โ„๐•’๐•’๐•ฃ โ„๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•˜- Reparierende Haarserum fรผr sichtbar weniger Spliss
Paula81
Master
04/09/24-07:17
Good morning everyone ๐Ÿ˜Š
Good morning everyone ๐Ÿ˜Š
Pinky 45
Master
04/09/24-06:45
Good morning Garniers ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
Good morning Garniers ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š