Home / Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
KiriEdge
Skilled
08/03/24-02:33
Just explored this place and I won't give too much away but
Just explored this place and I won't give too much away but let me just say, a lot of work has been put into this and it's amazing! You need to try it out if you haven't 😍
KiriEdge
Skilled
08/03/24-01:08
My pink hair from the Garnier virtual try on! I chose pink
My pink hair from the Garnier virtual try on! I chose pink 🤣 not sure what to think!
honey
Skilled
07/03/24-23:29
Best Hair serum for my dey frizzy hairs. makes my hairs look
Best Hair serum for my dey frizzy hairs. makes my hairs look healthy and shiny.
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
Jamie
Enthusiast
07/03/24-23:05
🌸💓
🌸💓
Elle
Skilled
07/03/24-22:47
Just for anyone who doesn’t know yet, all the hair food
Just for anyone who doesn’t know yet, all the hair food masks are half price on Superdrug right now :))
Hazeld
Master
07/03/24-22:30
Night night all. Sleep well
Night night all. Sleep well
Sagrika
Skilled
07/03/24-22:20 (edited on 07/03/24-23:45)
One thing I absolutely love are face masks and over the
One thing I absolutely love are face masks and over the years since I've learned more about skincare, I've always done sheet masks when I can't be asked to do the normal face masks and then complete my skincare (I hope I'm not the only lazy one here on some days) I love the sheet masks cause I feel like you just need to apply moisturiser after and your skin looks so so plumped the next day❤️ I've tried all the moisture masks (and without fail my go too once a week) and looking forward to try the probotic one soon🥳
Floozy20
Master
07/03/24-21:59
Woo hoo. My review is live. Thank you so much @141597806
Woo hoo. My review is live. Thank you so much @Ravi @Garnier @Pena @ Garnier for choosing to send me this gorgeous cleanser. My skin is glowing 💚💚💚