/ Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Ali77
Enthusiast
04/24/24-20:10
Never experimented with hair colours,  so I love that I can
Never experimented with hair colours, so I love that I can compare different shades on me before actually trying a product...... I surprisingly really like thus pink on me๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Colleenh
Skilled
04/24/24-18:11
What is everyone ones go to product to help with dull hair,
What is everyone ones go to product to help with dull hair, Iโ€™ve been using banana hair food, but wanting to try something else
Fiona
Master
04/24/24-17:41
The best body lotion you will find!!!
The best body lotion you will find!!!
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
Teejay
Master
04/24/24-16:25
Got these today for my favourite Aunty. She's getting into
Got these today for my favourite Aunty. She's getting into sometimes double cleansing and the occasional sheet mask. But wants to be more consistent. Fingers crossed she likes these.
Floozy20
Master
04/24/24-16:06
๐Ÿ’šGarnier Body Superfood๐Ÿ’š  Aloe Vera + Magnesium  I
๐Ÿ’šGarnier Body Superfood๐Ÿ’š Aloe Vera + Magnesium I received this as part of a lovely box from My Garnier Community for reaching Master. I hadn't tried this Body Superfood until now. I absolutely love it, it smells amazing. It absorbs quickly and leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. Normal to Dry Skin
Bethany
Skilled
04/24/24-15:51
Have a good day
Have a good day
Yury
Master
04/24/24-15:45
This are some of my favourites โคโ™ฅโค thyr all make my skin
This are some of my favourites โคโ™ฅโค thyr all make my skin glowing xx
Steph Peach
Skilled
04/24/24-15:26
Love this colour soo much! Itโ€™s different from what I
Love this colour soo much! Itโ€™s different from what I usually go for. Just a little annoying I paid a ton of money for highlights a few weeks ago ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ