/ Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Chlotlhx
Master
23/04/24-12:25
Wow what a great lot people I have met love hearing all your
Wow what a great lot people I have met love hearing all your reviews and making lots new friends such a amazing group thank you @Ravi @Garnier @Pena @ Garnier yous all boost my confidence so muchπŸ₯Ίβ€οΈπŸ«ΆπŸ»
Hazeld
Master
23/04/24-12:20
Thank you so much everyone
Thank you so much everyone
Jeasays
Master
23/04/24-10:53
Such an amazing hydrating texture. Love the product.
Such an amazing hydrating texture. Love the product. Garnier Body care 24hr Smoothing CREAM MILK. Totally worth it best value.
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
Jeasays
Master
23/04/24-10:39
So we have rainy day today and I felt my skin becomes so dry
So we have rainy day today and I felt my skin becomes so dry in cold weather. My skin deserves the best,and so do l. Thanks @garnieruk ##mygarniercommunity for sending this holy grail product in my way. {Garnier 24 hr Smoothing Cream Milk ! This smoothing cream milk With 5% urea and Shea butter, provides extra 24 hr hydration and locks in moisture into skin that helps in preventing dryness. My skin feels instantly smooth and more comfortable. Skin looks supple and feels so soft. The skin and its natural protective barrier are intensively strengthened and protected for up to 24 hours. PDead skin cells are smoothed and feelings of tension and itching are effectively reduced. LThe formula is ideal for daily use. Totally worth it. Have you tried this product before? Must share in comments.
Susieboo
Master
23/04/24-10:39
Good morning πŸ’š 2 of my new favourites,  have a lovely day
Good morning πŸ’š 2 of my new favourites, have a lovely day πŸ’šπŸ’š
Tara_Y
Master
23/04/24-10:35
Quick question.... I just went shopping and purchased the
Quick question.... I just went shopping and purchased the pineapple hair drink.... I've just got home and realised it has bits in it, is this normal?
Hazeld
Master
23/04/24-10:19
Good morning everyone
Good morning everyone
Katarzyna
Master
23/04/24-09:52
Good morning x
Good morning x