Home / Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Desixbrea
Skilled
03/06/24-09:42
Goooood morning :) this is my first post!!
Goooood morning :) this is my first post!!
Viola992
Master
03/06/24-09:42
haha omg this is soooo fun!!! I love AI tools available
haha omg this is soooo fun!!! I love AI tools available through garnier website!! amazing to know what type my skin is :D
big.fajterki
Skilled
03/06/24-09:40
Good morning 🥰 Just want to say, I am absolutely in love
Good morning 🥰 Just want to say, I am absolutely in love with eye cream Vit C 🥰 using regularly 2 weeks and every day my face looks fresh and bright. Highly recommended! Thank you @Garnier Official for #gift ❤️
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
Oana Miruna
Skilled
03/06/24-09:40
Have a nice day everyone! Don't forget to treat yourself
Have a nice day everyone! Don't forget to treat yourself today too.🌸🌸🌸🌸
Rachael
Skilled
03/06/24-09:38
Would like to share my thoughts and opinions on these
Would like to share my thoughts and opinions on these specific sheet masks with all you lovely people ❤️ I highly recommend both products, I would even say they are the best fave masks I am yet to try! They are both packed with "milky serum" all of which is ORGANIC!! 😍 In just 1 mask there is a whole week's worth of hydrating serum!! You leave them on for 15minutes and then your skin is left feeling refreshed, any dry patches are REDUCED!! and skin feels much more hydrated! I rub in any excess serum onto my neck! Love these and will certainly be purchasing more!
InnaB
Skilled
03/06/24-09:37
Soooooo excited 😍
Soooooo excited 😍
Desi
Master
03/06/24-09:35
Thank you so much @141597806 @142134214 @141598268
Thank you so much @Ravi @Garnier @Garnier Technical Support @Pena @ Garnier @Clairegarn , can't wait to try, very excited
Maggie_grateful_to_testing
Skilled
03/06/24-09:28
Thank you Garnier ❤️👍❤️
Thank you Garnier ❤️👍❤️