Home / Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Kate
Skilled
03/05/24-19:36
Best beauty buy - Ultimate Blends No rinse conditioner,
Best beauty buy - Ultimate Blends No rinse conditioner, softening. Delicate oat and it smells divine
Marry
Master
03/05/24-19:32
Loving this sunshine wearing garnier spf
Loving this sunshine wearing garnier spf
Hellz💕
Master
03/05/24-19:30
Yay! I have been selected to test and review this shampoo.
Yay! I have been selected to test and review this shampoo. The Banana Hair Food range is literally my holy grail so I really will be coming out of my comfort zone by trying something completely different. However, all of the Garnier products I have used to date have not failed to impress so I am really looking forward to testing and reviewing this one! Thanks to all at Garnier for giving me this opportunity x
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
Ugurcano
Enthusiast
03/05/24-19:27
Thank you so much MY Garnier Community! I  am so looking
Thank you so much MY Garnier Community! I am so looking forward to trying out these products 👍☺️
Elle
Skilled
03/05/24-19:25
Bought this the other day to use as a leave in mask for my
Bought this the other day to use as a leave in mask for my hair care journey and I’m loving the watermelon scent! 🍉 my hair feel soft and nourished! I love this product! Can’t tag the pot because it doesn’t show up when I search it #beautybuy
Peachy👸🏻
Master
03/05/24-19:21
Yay 🥳 Thank you Garnier 🫶🏽💕
Yay 🥳 Thank you Garnier 🫶🏽💕
Naomi
Skilled
03/05/24-19:19
Made my evening, my first product to test for garnier 🥰 I
Made my evening, my first product to test for garnier 🥰 I really had my fingers crossed with this one, I wanted to try it out so badly 🤞 to anyone else who got chosen congratulations 🎊 and the people who didn't, don't give up! You'll be next I'm sure 🩷
Hellz💕
Master
03/05/24-19:17
I was gifted this Intensive 7 Days Hand Cream from the
I was gifted this Intensive 7 Days Hand Cream from the Garnier Community website. It has a thick consistency which is easy to apply and absorbs well into the hands, leaving them feeling moisturised and nourished without any greasy or sticky residue. My hands stayed moisturised for a vast amount of time, and amazingly, even after washing. The cream has a pleasant fragrance which is thankfully not at all overpowering. I suffer with dry skin and with my hands constantly in and out of water, this superb hydrating handcream has managed to combat that in just a few days. As with all Garnier products, this handcream is officially approved by Cruelty Free International under the Leaping Bunny programme. It also has a vegan formula. This is another fantastic product from Garnier which I fully recommend.