/ Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Yury
Master
11/07/24-09:56
I just ordered this of ebay great value for money ladyes
I just ordered this of ebay great value for money ladyes 😍😍💜💜
Teejay
Master
11/07/24-09:41
Winning combo.  Used this after a deep double cleanse and
Winning combo. Used this after a deep double cleanse and light exfoliation. Fell asleep with it on the eye mask will get me everytime!!!. I use the eye mask then placed the face sheet mask on top. It's sooo relaxing. I also used a lip mask too after a lip exfoliation. So I shut off some senses and just breathed through my nose and went into a lovely sleep for about 30 mins accidently. This is in my top 20 for sure. This morning my skin looks hydrated there is a bounce to it also plumped up. This is also a sheet mask that isn't tacky or sticky so my night cream went on and absorbed really well too..
Desi
Master
11/07/24-08:28
Good morning  This charcoal serum is very light weight and
Good morning This charcoal serum is very light weight and thin texture which easily absorbs in the skin and is great for combination Skin.My skin feels instantly hydrated and smooth.
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
Sienna Cerise
Master
11/07/24-07:46
Hi everyone!
Hi everyone!
Miriam
Master
11/07/24-06:54 (edited on 11/07/24-08:56)
Leaves skin clear and even toned. Since using this it has
Leaves skin clear and even toned. Since using this it has helped with my blemishes and scars. With consistent use, the Niacinamide and Vitamin C combination has helped with a uniform and brightened complexion. The scent makes it feel luxurious and what I love about this is the small percentage of Vitamin C. I find high strength Vitamin C serums and formulas irritate my skin, so a winner for me!
Susieboo
Master
11/07/24-06:44
Good morning 💚 Still my all time favourite Garnier Hair
Good morning 💚 Still my all time favourite Garnier Hair Honey . Leaves my hair soft and helps to tame my curls . Great on wet or dry hair 💚
Yury
Master
11/07/24-06:07
Good morning ,happy Thursday 😊
Good morning ,happy Thursday 😊
Debbie
Master
11/07/24-05:23
Have you purchased this Garnier Rose soothing water. It's
Have you purchased this Garnier Rose soothing water. It's for dry sensitive skin but all can use it. I apply with a cotton pad after cleansing. It absorbs quickly leaving the skin soft and tighter while it doesn't dry out the skin it doesn't make it greasy either I have combination skin and love it it smells gorgeous without been overpowering. A very inexpensive base to the rest of your routine.