/ Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Steph59
Master
10/07/24-22:06
Thank you Garnier for updating me to let me know that my
Thank you Garnier for updating me to let me know that my review for my test and review product Ambre Solaire Ideal Bronze Invisible Spray SPF 30 is now live on Garnier x
Hazeld
Master
10/07/24-21:23
Goodnight all. Sleep well 😴
Goodnight all. Sleep well 😴
AgeesEasel
Master
10/07/24-21:21
Thank you for this amazing opportunity
Thank you for this amazing opportunity
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
Ruthieb
Enthusiast
10/07/24-19:19
My Favourite Garnier product 👌 use every week
My Favourite Garnier product 👌 use every week
Hayley ✨🦋
Master
10/07/24-18:08
Thanks so much Garnier for allowing me the opportunity to
Thanks so much Garnier for allowing me the opportunity to test this product: @Ravi @Garnier @Garnier Official  This product is gorgeous; firstly the scent is divine and takes me to the beach somewhere hot!  🧡 It has a lightweight feel 🧡Super absorbing with NO greasy texture 🧡Nourishing & hydrating as well as easy spray application 🧡No need for a lid as it has a lock technology on the spray top ✨Leaves a bronzed goddess look on the skin.  I’m quite an active person so post exercise/ perspiration, I ensure to reapply to maintain its protective properties 😊. This spray is also enriched with Vitamin E and Carotene too leaving a healthy and balanced tan whilst protecting against UVA and UVB rays most importantly! ☀️ It’s changed my opinion of oil sprays entirely & has converted me to being more versatile in my spf choices - I will absolutely buy more in the future!
Lauraslife_1
Master
10/07/24-17:11
Starting to pack my case for Florida and have to take my
Starting to pack my case for Florida and have to take my Ideal Bronze Invisible Spray SPF 30. This will keep my protected from the sun and it also smells amazing ☀️☀️☀️
Khushi
Skilled
10/07/24-16:49
I love garnier charcoal shampoo conditioner and mask and
I love garnier charcoal shampoo conditioner and mask and after that honey serum .my daughter hair feels super soft and shiny after every wash I loveee this whole set 😍
Khushi
Skilled
10/07/24-16:44
Thanks 😊 everyone 😘
Thanks 😊 everyone 😘