/ Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Katarzyna
Master
06/07/24-18:33
Arrived πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³
Arrived πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³
Susieboo
Master
06/07/24-17:32
Afternoon Garnier the  sun is finally here πŸ˜€
Afternoon Garnier the sun is finally here πŸ˜€
Livelybrandchick
Skilled
06/07/24-17:22
Say goodbye to grey hair and hello to wonderful colours x
Say goodbye to grey hair and hello to wonderful colours x
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
Hayley βœ¨πŸ¦‹
Master
06/07/24-16:16 (edited on 06/07/24-16:17)
It’s that time of the week again; self tan Saturday 😌🧴.
It’s that time of the week again; self tan Saturday 😌🧴. NATURAL BRONZER  πŸ’₯πŸ₯₯ This product is totally lush! With natural coconut oils being the main focus; it leaves your face feeling hydrated with a self tanning glow. As many drops as you need for your desired tan, combined with your regular garnier moisturiser.  πŸ’š It’s kind to sensitive skin which is key. πŸ’š Apply as often as needed without being conscious it will leave a β€œfake tan” smellπŸ₯₯πŸ’₯.  πŸ’š Better still, streak free. πŸ’š Cruelty free 🐰  I wouldn’t go for any other gradual tan on my face now, I LOVE that I can use it with my regular moisturisers and that it’s gentle / natural products.#gamechanger @Garnier Official @Ravi @Garnier
Silvija
Master
06/07/24-16:07
Amazing hair dye. That's for those who always have no time
Amazing hair dye. That's for those who always have no time 🀣 you just use it as a shampoo all over your head, leave for a while and rince. That's it. Job is done! I love as I have to dye my hair every 3 weeks so it's such an amazing solution which saves so much of my time.
Floozy20
Master
06/07/24-15:52
Thank you so much My Garnier Community for sending me this
Thank you so much My Garnier Community for sending me this great test and review. Garnier Ambre Solaire Ideal Bronze Invisible Spray SPF30 UVB/UVB High Protection. Uniform and Glowing Tan. Invisible Finish on Skin. Dry Touch- Very Water Resistant.
Tara_Y
Master
06/07/24-15:49
Who’s going to be watching the game?
Who’s going to be watching the game?
Tara_Y
Master
06/07/24-15:47
They are here can’t wait to try πŸ˜πŸ©΅πŸ’™
They are here can’t wait to try πŸ˜πŸ©΅πŸ’™