/ Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Teo D
Master
06/07/24-14:46
My corner πŸ’š
My corner πŸ’š
Chezlo
Enthusiast
06/07/24-14:31
Tried this on my mixed race hair. Absolutely brilliant.
Tried this on my mixed race hair. Absolutely brilliant. Smells divine, and my hair looks and feels great. A must try.
Annag19899
Skilled
06/07/24-14:15
Great product, will tackle any dry skin and make your hands
Great product, will tackle any dry skin and make your hands look hydrated and smooth. It has totally transformed the skin on my hands. I use at night time as a treatment. I can’t say how much I love it! I’d highly recommend ! @Pena @ Garnier @Garnier Official @garnier
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
Hazeld
Master
06/07/24-13:49
Thank you so much
Thank you so much
Lalaj78
Master
06/07/24-13:44
My test products have arrived. Thank you Garnier team πŸ’š
My test products have arrived. Thank you Garnier team πŸ’š
Hazeld
Master
06/07/24-13:39
I love this hand cream. it's so thick, it feels like it's
I love this hand cream. it's so thick, it feels like it's never going to sink in, but it does, and it makes my hands feel fabulous, so soft and moisturised. Lasts for ages too.
Ammie
Master
06/07/24-13:28
Thankyou so much garnier community came home to this
Thankyou so much garnier community came home to this surprise honestly over the moon . Definitely a nice surprise to come home to after work thankyou so much 🩡 #mygarniercommunity
Katlou
Master
06/07/24-12:56 (edited on 06/07/24-12:58)
Wow this is so incredibly cool iv never used anything like
Wow this is so incredibly cool iv never used anything like this before. Very easy to use. I now do it automatically without thinking in the morning i apply the hydrating deep cleaner first then apply the BHA+ NIACINAMIDE daily UV. Protects my skin as well as cleaning all my pores removing my make up and oils out of my skin. It locks in moisture as well so a win win. Reduced my blemishes and marks on my face also. Plus my skin felt so smooth and soft mo cracking either. I will continue to buy these to use as part of my skin care routine. The packaging is a lovely blue and white and very appealing to the eyes. The deep cleanser has a pump action top to make things so much easier while the daily iv has a twist applicator. @Ravi @Garnier thank you so much 😊 Also just to add I actually bought these prior to testing them through Garnier πŸ₯°