/ Hair Care

Hair Care

Share your top tips and tricks with the community and let's all have fabulous hair days together!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
validated
Teejay
Master
19/06/24-10:05
You can experience temporary hair loss before going grey. The hair will reach the end of its last pigmented growth cycle before it'll fall out and grow back grey or white. Do not fret carry on with your normal hair care routine. You'll be back to full density eventually. I'm loving getting older, and waiting for these greys to fully come in more as I want way more salt than pepper. I've been leaving my hair alone no growth gimmicks or potions. Same regime just a lil more moisture though and my hair is slowly getting back to full density. Be patient. Using masks as pre shampoo detanglers with an added oil blend has stayed in my regime.
You can experience temporary hair loss before going grey.
Autumn
Master
18/06/24-18:48
Love my perfect blend rice water shampoo and conditioner πŸ’œIt leaves my hair so so soft and looking perfect
Love my perfect blend rice water shampoo and conditioner
Lauraslife_1
Master
18/06/24-08:19
Finishing the last of this plumping hair food 3 in 1 mask. If you like fresh smelling fragrances then this is for you. It makes my hair feel silky smooth and easy to style. Highly recommend πŸ’š
Finishing the last of this plumping hair food 3 in 1 mask.
freshy
17/06/24-18:36
Hi does anyone know where to buy the no 3 conditioner that comes in the hair dye packs please
validated
Sienna Cerise
Master
17/06/24-10:29 (edited on 17/06/24-12:55)
im someone who's always on the lookout for ways to nourish and pamper my hair, I was excited to try Garnier's Hair Drink. The idea of a hair drink that could provide long-lasting hydration and vitality was too enticing to resist. After using the product for a few weeks, I'm here to share my honest review.Garnier Hair Drink is a liquid supplement that's designed to be taken daily, just like a vitamin. It comes in a 10ml bottle and is available in two flavors: Original and Berry. The formula is plant-based, vegan-friendly, and contains a blend of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.I used the product as directed, taking one bottle (10ml) once a day for three weeks. During this time, I didn't make any significant changes to my hair care routine or styling habits.After three weeks, I noticed some positive changes in my hair:My locks felt softer and more manageable than usual. I could style my hair with ease, without experiencing the usual frizz and flyaways.My hair looked shinier and more radiant, especially in the sunlight.My split ends seemed less noticeable, and my hair felt stronger overall.While I didn't experience a dramatic transformation, Garnier Hair Drink did deliver on its promises to some extent. My hair felt healthier and looked more vibrant, which is exactly what I was hoping for.
validated
Silverlady
Master
16/06/24-20:36
After reading the reviews and posts about Garnier 🍌 Hair products, I just had to add them to my shopping list. Shampoo, Conditioner, Hair Drink and Multi-Use Mask. Can't wait to try and I will be back to give you all my feedback
After reading the reviews and posts about Garnier 🍌 Hair
Kati
Skilled
16/06/24-17:01
Watermelon 3in 1 πŸ‰ hair food ❀️ Shine, moisture, strength , prevents frizz, smoothness and repair hair ❀️
Watermelon 3in 1 πŸ‰ hair food ❀️ Shine, moisture, strength ,
validated
Sienna Cerise
Master
15/06/24-10:01
My hair used to be so frizzy and dry and tough to manage until I started using Garnier's papaya hair mask my hair used to be so messy and I had to tame it in a bun. Then I came across this mask in a retail store and found this product it has been a life saver these are my steps of how I use it step1)-wet my hair step 2)-apply a small amount of the hair mask(a little goes a long way) step 3)-comb through(starting from the roots) step4)leave on for 5-7 mins step 5)-wash off for best results use 1-2 times a week ever since I started using this product my life has actually changed I no longer have to worry about what I'm going to do with my hair The product smell amazing and is so easy to apply and the best thing is you can also leave as a leave in ,There is no extra weight on your hair when applied I will definitely be keeping this in my hair routine for a long time!
My hair used to be so frizzy and dry and tough to manage