/ Hair Care

Hair Care

Share your top tips and tricks with the community and let's all have fabulous hair days together!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Beauty_blendr
Master
06/15/24-09:35
Garnier Hair Food Banana & shea 3-in-1 is a remarkable hair care product tailored for those with dry hair. Packaged in a generously sized, eco-conscious container, its luxurious, creamy texture effortlessly nourishes hair. The delightful scent of ripe bananas adds a pleasing touch, though it might be intense for some. This multi-functional product excels as a leave-in treatment, hair mask, and conditioner. After using it as a mask, my hair felt significantly smoother, more manageable, and less prone to frizz. What sets it apart is its formulation with 98% natural ingredients, free from silicones, parabens, and artificial colorants, making it an ideal choice for those preferring natural hair care options. Despite the hefty packaging and potent fragrance, its overall effectiveness and value make it a standout choice. #mygarniercommunity
Garnier Hair Food Banana & shea 3-in-1 is a remarkable
Aii96
Skilled
06/15/24-05:20
New one to try for my dry hair, smells amazing ๐Ÿฅฐ
New one to try for my dry hair, smells amazing ๐Ÿฅฐ
Ellie
Skilled
06/14/24-22:04
This is the best moisturiser Iโ€™ve used! Itโ€™s quick absorbing and leaves you with lovely glowy skin!
This is the best moisturiser Iโ€™ve used! Itโ€™s quick absorbing
Ella
Master
06/13/24-22:20
Empty shelves for the best hair products ever๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ I have only tried the banana range and the cocoa and jojoba oil range from garnier hair foods but the coconut collection is on my wishlist to purchase next!! I absolutely adore garnier hair foods as someone who has struggled to find a good shampoo without spending ridiculous amounts of money has been a struggle but Garnier has absolutely smashed it with these products!! They are nearly 100% all natural ingredients and also silicone free which means it is super healthy and safe to put on your hair and wonโ€™t cause your hair any breakage/trouble!! I have seen such a major difference in my hair from using these products as seen in my other posts and I cannot recommend them enough๐Ÿฅฐ Let me know your favourite hair food flavour below ๐Ÿ‘‡
Empty shelves for the best hair products ever๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ  I have
Stacey
Skilled
06/13/24-21:15
Easy to use system for curly, frizzy hair. I swear by this routine and my curls love me for it. Helps to control frizzy hair quickly and effectively. And even better, it smells amazing!๐Ÿฅฅ๐Ÿฅฅ @Ravi @Garnier @garnier @pena@garnier
Teejay
Master
06/13/24-14:31 (edited on 06/17/24-06:34)
FOR THE PROTECTIVE HAIR STYLING GIRLS AND GUYS THIS SUMMER. If you get your hair braided for the Summer or whenever you feel like it and can't hack an under shower hair wash for fear of frizz or ruining all that time, skill and labour....This tip is for you. This also applies if you are a gym goer/exercise a lot. To keep a healthy scalp fresh, free of sweat and build up whilst preserving your style. Fill a bowl with luke warm water and add a few drops of shampoo. 10 parts water to 1-2 parts shampoo ideally. Mix, it should barely lather. Section your hair if the style requires. Using a few flannels or microfiber pads. Put them in the mixture and wring out any excess water. Then wiped on the partings only, in the direction of the partings. Repeat this three to four times Fill a bowl with just water and use some fresh flannels or cleansing pads repeating the 1st step. Do this twice. Apply a light misting of a water based leave in conditioner or oil or whatever is your preference. Leave to air dry and that's it a fresh healthy scalp, free of build up, odour, sweat, flakes etc. It will relieve itchiness too. Hope this helps whoever find it's hard to maintain their scalps when in braids, twists, cornrows and so on.
CH20
Master
06/13/24-14:06
These products are really helping to sort out my itchy scalp , hopefully this routine will help others that are being driven mad by an itchy scalp :)I shampoo my hair twice ,taking care to rinse out all of the shampoo, using warm ,not hot, water I then use the conditioner and also apply a small bit of the hair mask .I leave it on for 5 mins and rinse out throughly .I then add a small amount of the hair mask or honey ๐Ÿฏ serum and leave on .This leaves my hair feeling healthy, soothed and feeling really clean .My curly hair looks healthy and no itchiness either - just brilliant.They smell gorgeous too .I alternate between this shampoo /conditioner/ mask serum/ and the coconut hair food one as I was told that using the same products every time isn't a good idea .
These products are really helping to sort out my itchy scalp
Joli
Skilled
06/13/24-10:48
Garnier Ultimate Blends is amazing product. My hair are long, and they needed something like that to make them smooth and shiny. This rinse out treatment leaves my hair smooth and shiny instantly after washing. Pineapple makes them smell amazing. It is also vegan and without silicone, which is great for hair too. Will definitely try Banana and Papaya Hair drinks when will finish this one. X
Garnier Ultimate Blends is amazing product. My hair are