/ Hair Care

Hair Care

Share your top tips and tricks with the community and let's all have fabulous hair days together!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
validated
Jeasays
Master
07/06/24-18:08
My favorite hair mask. Garnier ultimate blends hair food banana and sea butter
validated
Ella
Master
07/06/24-14:22 (edited on 07/06/24-14:25)
Wow wow wow🙌🤩 The results of using the cocoa butter and jojoba oil shampoo and conditioner along with the banana hair mask is insane!! I usually just stick to the same fragrance and same range but thought today I would switch it up and I am so impressed with the results in my hair!! It has never been softer!🍌🍫 I have thick frizzy and wavy hair but these products have helped maintain my frizz and make my hair easy to manage Just wanted to show you guys that you shouldn’t be scared to mix and match🩷
Wow wow wow🙌🤩 The results of using the cocoa butter and
validated
Ella
Master
07/06/24-10:52
Do my banana hair mask with me🍌☀️ This is a great mask for getting your hair silky smooth and detangled. As you can see I have thick frizzy hair but this always leaves my hair extremely nourished and manageable.  Step 1 = brush hair with a detangling brush Step 2 = apply the @Garnier Official banana hair food mask to the ends of your hair Step 3 = brush through with a specific wet hairbrush after dampening the brush. You do not want to use a regular hair brush as this could cause breakage!! Step 4 = leave to sit for about 1-3 hours or leave on while you are going about your day! I put my hair in a protective hairstyle e.g. a braid Step 5 = wash out with water and continue your regular hair wash routine After all of this you will have lovely tamed and soft hair that lasts for ages!! 💇‍♀️ Let me know all of your hair mask routines and also recommend any other masks I should try out!! Have a lovely day🥰
Magda
Master
07/06/24-08:46
New purchase. Ultimate Blends soothing shampoo and conditioner for delicate hair and scalp. Bought it for my 10 year old son.
New purchase. Ultimate Blends soothing shampoo and
Desi
Master
07/06/24-08:14
This honey hair serum looks like honey and consistency is little thick but it is easily spread and non sticky and makes my hair shine and helps keep the frizz under control too. It leaves my hair in tip top condition. A must have in your hair care routine.
This honey hair serum looks like honey and consistency is
Meme
Skilled
06/06/24-15:16
Which Garnier product is best to protect natural hair whilst abroad? From chlorine, the sea, etc etc.
Raditsa
Master
06/06/24-11:17
Can't wait to test these beautiful color shampoo. It is a new sensation color retouch.
Can't wait to test these beautiful color shampoo. It is a
validated
Abs123
Master
05/06/24-14:54
I have been using these products to help get my hair healthy again as I regularly dye it and it can go quite wispy and dry. I am obsessed with this ultimate blends range as my hair feels so silky soft afterwards 😍 I leave the mask in twice a week all day in a bun and it is in such great condition when washed out. I also use the hair honey everyday to give more moisture to my hair and it gives a great shine.
I have been using these products to help get my hair healthy