Home / Hair Care

Hair Care

Share your top tips and tricks with the community and let's all have fabulous hair days together!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Carlton
Master
04/06/24-03:39
I am looking forward to washing my hair with my favourite hair care trio
I am looking forward to washing my hair with my favourite
Autumn
Master
04/05/24-18:40
The perfect hair care…I know you all know what it is
The perfect hair care…I know you all know what it is
Wootty65
Skilled
04/05/24-12:35
So happy to have been asked to test this new product. After only one use my hair is shiny and smells amazing.
So happy to have been asked to test this new product.  After
validated
meandmyfurry3
Master
04/04/24-17:55
I was lucky enough to receive this trio of Shampoo, Conditioner & Hair Remedy Mask from the Garnier Community to test in return for my honest review.   Rice water is the starchy water left over after rice is cooked or left to soak. It is thought to make the hair smooth and shiny, as well as help it grow faster and has been used for centuries in regions of Asia.  It is also believed to contain the following properties ☆ Amino Acids ☆ B Vitamins ☆ Vitamin E ☆ Minerals ☆ Antioxidants I followed the recommended routine, to achieve the best results:- ☆ Shampoo ☆ Conditioner ☆ Hair Remedy Mask Directions for use:- Shampoo: Apply directly to your roots, lather, and gently massage into your scalp. Rinse thoroughly. Conditioner: Following the Rice Water Infusion & Starch shampoo, apply to the lengths of your hair, massage, and rinse well. Hair Remedy: After using the Rice Water Infusion & Starch shampoo and conditioner, apply to the lengths of your hair, massage, and rinse after one minute. My impressions:- ☆ On opening there is a very subtle smell, similar to coconut.   ☆ The product is lightweight and has a smooth consistence. ☆The container makes it easy to obtain the right amount of product so reduces wastage. Outcome:- After using the trio,  my hair  ☆ detangled easily (my hair knots very easily).    ☆ was left smelling amazing  ☆ felt silky soft to the touch ☆ had almost no frizz when dried
I was lucky enough to receive this trio of Shampoo,
43andfree
Skilled
04/04/24-15:00
Hope this lives up to all your great reviews! Scalp needs some TLC so think this may do the trick.
Hope this lives up to all your great reviews! Scalp needs
Melissa
Skilled
04/03/24-18:54
Great to see M&S stocking some of my favourite garnier products so I grabbed some hair treats ❤️
Great to see M&S stocking some of my favourite garnier
validated
Charlene
Skilled
04/03/24-18:20
So I was lucky to test the ultimate blends rice water infusion & starch trio set from garnier and thank you again for choosing me and hopefully to test more amazing products soon Shampoo: this is clear with some thickness and only a small amount is needed to get rid of the dirt and grease and leave the soft and silky hair. You just apply this directly to your roots and massage into the hair and always rinse throughly Conditioner: this is white in colour with a lot more thickness than the shampoo, applied a bit to both my hands and covered my hair from the roots down the ends and applied more if needed to cover the whole hair left this for a few minutes and throughly rinsed off Hair remedy mask: this is white in colour and very thick consistency, I applied this to my lengths avoiding the roots and massaged, after 1/2 minutes I rinsed this out properly My overall results this is absolute wow this has left my hair feeling so soft, silky and shiny and looking healthier, they also smell amazing to 😍 I have noticed some dandruff but this is quite normal with me as I constantly change the routine but other than that I am pleased the results and I would buy this in the near future when I have used these 
So I was lucky to test the ultimate blends rice water
Autumn
Master
04/03/24-18:15 (edited on 04/03/24-18:19)
The perfect hair remedy that makes my hair feel so good and look great.Just scoop an amount out after you have rinsed off your conditioner and run it through your hair.I towel dried a little before to stop my hair from dripping.I concentrated more on my ends first.You only need to leave it in for a minute then rinse out
The perfect hair remedy that makes my hair feel so good and