/ Hair Care

Hair Care

Share your top tips and tricks with the community and let's all have fabulous hair days together!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
validated
🌹Meme🌹
Master
01/06/24-17:13
Ignore the make up in my hand, but look at the hair😍 my hair is normally frizzy, dull, dry and ive been using garnier’s rice water shampoo, conditioner and mask, and to finish the honey hair serum! It looks so healthy 😍 this is my natural curls, ive not used a heat tool, there so springy rather than skatty
Ignore the make up in my hand, but look at the hair😍 my
validated
Sahrah
Master
31/05/24-20:22
This product is amazing. Over the past week, I’ve included this into my regular hair wash routine, and my hair feels amazing and much stronger. The box can be stored in the shower and is simple to unwrap. My hair feels nourished, silky, and has an amazing scent after using the mask. Anyone with split ends or who wants to properly condition their hair should certainly do this, in my opinion. @Ravi @Garnier @Admin
This product is amazing. Over the past week, I’ve included
Tasha
Master
31/05/24-06:27
This is an amazing hair mask for dry , frizzy hair. This really helps keep my hair smooth and sleek and it’s great to have a head to toe pamper and use this to treat my hair to some TLC
This is an amazing hair mask for dry , frizzy hair. This
Pocketminxuk
Master
30/05/24-18:46
I stocked up on multiple 3 for 2s a very long time ago. Just finished my last bottle. What's the new one that replaces this??
I stocked up on multiple 3 for 2s a very long time ago. Just
validated
CNS1994
Skilled
30/05/24-09:04
Oh my God I love this stuff. Not only does my hair smell AMAZING (Like the sweet banana from the banana & shrimps) but it's never felt better. The shine, the frizz control, less tangled. Top pics is my hair normally Bottom pics are after using all 3 products. Highly reccomend and definitely going to be my new go to hair products
Oh my God I love this stuff.  Not only does my hair smell
Lilypocket
Enthusiast
29/05/24-18:24
Bought these yesterday and have used them tonight, so lightweight and smell gorgeous. Got them on a special offer from Boots so a win win
Bought these yesterday and have used them tonight, so
Marta.poddenek
Enthusiast
29/05/24-14:38
My favourite product 🫶🏻❤️
My favourite product 🫶🏻❤️
Jenjen83
Master
29/05/24-11:32
My hair is always so healthy and shiny since using the pineapple hair drink I honestly couldn't be without it it's my top hair product at the moment
My hair is always so healthy and shiny since using the