/ Hair Care

Hair Care

Share your top tips and tricks with the community and let's all have fabulous hair days together!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
validated
Wootty65
Master
29/05/24-09:03
GARNIER ULTIMATE BLENDS RICE WATER INFUSION & STARCH SHAMPOO 300ML "While the hair grows, it is exposed to numerous environmental aggressions which can damage the fiber The protective layer of the hair called the cuticle is opened and can make hair dull and rough" This Garnier Ultimate Blends for long hair (but think it can be used on any length of hair) enriched with Rice Water & Starch is a fairly new product to join the Garnier family. It apparently retains and locks in hydration for instantly re-plumped looking hair "The hair fiber is intensely smoothed: cuticles are sealed and perfectly reflect light. Result: smoothness and 72h of high shine A gelled texture and 94% of natural-origin ingredients, the luscious lather coats hair and rinses off in the blink of an eye Hair is softer, smoother and silky to the touch Its cleansing base is plant-derived and is slicone-Free for a natural feel" Beautiful product, only need a small amount, easy to rinse out, leaves no residue and smells divine.
GARNIER ULTIMATE BLENDS RICE WATER INFUSION & STARCH
validated
Debbie
Master
29/05/24-08:56
Want to look after your hair while colouring it then use the Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Creme it's easy to use with a tapered end on the applicator making it easy to direct also to used it to separate the hair and move it around. Add tube to bottle shake and apply. Perfect coverage covered all greys it left the hair feeling soft but strong. Highly recommend
Want to look after your hair while colouring it then use the
Tasha
Master
29/05/24-07:53 (edited on 29/05/24-08:10)
I am loving putting a hair mask on and leaving it over night then rinsing it out the next morning leaves my hair super soft and shiny !
I am loving putting a hair mask on and leaving it over night
Miss pisces
Skilled
28/05/24-23:00
Hello any recommendations for anti dandruff shampoo and conditioner please
Harmat
Skilled
28/05/24-22:03
I am really looking for a product that helps the split ends and dry hair.
Sophie
Skilled
28/05/24-19:19
Currently use this shampoo and conditioner. Is there any recommendations to try? I love a swap
Currently use this shampoo and conditioner. Is there any
Lisamarie209
Master
28/05/24-14:52
My hair is long... and tangles quite easy, is there anything I can use to help with how tangled it gets? Hair masks?
Beauty_blendr
Master
28/05/24-13:13
Any recommendations for the best shampoo or conditioner for dandruff control?