/ Hair Care

Hair Care

Share your top tips and tricks with the community and let's all have fabulous hair days together!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
validated
Steph59
Master
21/07/24-09:50
The Garnier Ultimate Blends Shampoo and Conditioner Set with Moroccan Argan Oil and Almond Cream is such a great duo for replenishing moisture into dry or damaged hair. It softens and restores manageability of very dry, unruly hair and is claimed to make hair feel up to 72H hours of softer, shinier, manageable fairy tale looking hair. I do not use this for every wash but I keep it in my hair care cabinet for when my hair needs rescuing from the effects of the sun and humidity. The sun makes the ends of my hair very dry and these lovely products really do quench and revitalize my hair. My hair feels softer and lighter and the scent is glorious which stays on the hair for hours. If you suffer with very dry damaged hair and need some hair manageability these are the go to products. There is also a hair mask in this range too for extra conditioning power. The shampoo gives a lovely rich lather that cleanses and leaves the hair fresh and invigorated. The conditioner has a lovely rich creamy consistency that smooths over the hair with ease. I concentrate on the mid lengths and ends and then leave on for 2 - 3 minutes to allow the product to absorb and work it's magic. After thoroughly rinsing my hair feels so soft and smooth and looks much healthier. I would recommend.
The Garnier Ultimate Blends Shampoo and Conditioner Set with
Rachael
Skilled
20/07/24-16:40
Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Food Watermelon Conditioner πŸ‰ πŸ’›
Rachael
Skilled
20/07/24-16:31
Garnier Glowing Lengths! 🍍 Great product for your hair and smells so nice
Garnier Glowing Lengths! 🍍 Great product for your hair and
Victory
Skilled
20/07/24-15:35
Summer essential and my all time favourite is Garnier strengthening hair mask for damaged hair
Summer essential and my all time favourite is Garnier
validated
lili5135
Skilled
20/07/24-14:32
Summer essentials: with the summer comes a major challenge: keeping my hair healthy. Summer heat can be brutal to my hair, leaving it dry, tangled, and a bit rebellious. That's where my summer hair saviour comes in – the Garnier Ultimate Blends Argan Richness Conditioner with Moroccan Argan Oil and Almond Cream. The argan oil deeply nourishes, while the almond cream provides a silky softness that makes combing a breeze. No more hair knots!
Summer essentials: with the summer comes a major challenge:
validated
Princessofsamples
Skilled
20/07/24-13:32 (edited on 20/07/24-13:33)
Hi Everyone!!! I just got the Curl Restoring Cocoa Butter Hair Mask to test recently and my experience with it has been nothing but wonderful. During each use it provides my curls and scalp with so much hydration and moisture. Especially now since I’ve just taken out the braids I’ve had in for while. Another thing I like about it is that it has such a delicious scent and that leaves my hair smelling like a dreammm. Thanks Garnier for the opportunity to test this amazing product!!! πŸ’•πŸ’• @Ravi @Garnier
Hi Everyone!!! I just got the Curl Restoring Cocoa Butter
validated
Nadine Louise
Master
20/07/24-00:52 (edited on 20/07/24-00:55)
This gives protection (touch wood, I haven't burnt using this so far), and it enhances the appearance of your natural tan. I'm quite fair and have skin that has burnt in the past, but this has worked while I've been using it and has protected me really well. I always ensure I top it up every couple of hours or so, every hour if very hot. Definitely my go-tosun protection, and gives me a lovely bronze look. I Love this as it is an oil and you don’t have to faff about trying to rub white cream into your skin for hours.It is a dry oil and therefore does not leave your skin looking like an oil slick. I Would definitely buy again. Thank you so much to the Garnier community Team for picking me to test this product xx 😘 @Ravi @Garnier @Pena @ Garnier @Ellie
This gives protection (touch wood, I haven't burnt using
validated
Rahma
Skilled
19/07/24-16:24 (edited on 19/07/24-18:40)
My all time favourite hair product and A MUST HAVE FOR SUMMER, to refresh and keep your hair fresh and healthy. First of all it has a beautiful delicious scent - remember not to eat it- it’s a lovely to use as a mask, leave in cream, curling cream and to style my hair. It works really well on my dry frizzy hair and leaves it manageable and tangle free. Doesn’t weigh your hair down, hair feels soft and smooth and minimises split ends. The nourishing formula is created with ultra-hydrating Papaya and Alma extracts to replenish vital moisture and nutrients. I would highly recommend this.
My all time favourite hair product and A MUST HAVE FOR