/ Hair Care

Hair Care

Share your top tips and tricks with the community and let's all have fabulous hair days together!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Siobhanmakeupartistry
Enthusiast
07/19/24-13:40
Just reviewed this stunning Smoothing Coconut Hair Food 😍
Just reviewed this stunning Smoothing Coconut Hair Food 😍
validated
CANA
Master
07/19/24-10:21
Good morning ❀️πŸ”₯πŸ₯‚πŸ’ƒπŸ«¦πŸ’‹πŸ¦‹ TGIF πŸ’ƒπŸ₯‚ I love my banana hair food, after a wash, few days away I don't feel itchy or sort of anymore. Build up free and refreshing ✨️ πŸ’‹
Good morning ❀️πŸ”₯πŸ₯‚πŸ’ƒπŸ«¦πŸ’‹πŸ¦‹ TGIF πŸ’ƒπŸ₯‚ I love my banana hair
validated
Brenbanana
Master
07/19/24-08:02
Trying something new 😊 Ive never tried a shampoo bar before, but the price was very appealing and given that I'm always on the look out for something to help with my dry hair, this was definitely worth a shot. Really love the subtle honey scent, looking forward to the results 😊
Trying something new 😊 Ive never tried a shampoo bar
validated
Hayley βœ¨πŸ¦‹
Master
07/18/24-08:30
On my travels; can’t go anywhere without spotting a lovely Garnier display 🀌🏻🌿. So many lovely hair products, I can’t choose! Boots have some great deals especially if you have an advantage card too. 😌 Personally for me, it would have to be the papaya or watermelon hair food or the rice range- ultimate blends 🌸. Love love love a full display like this.
On my travels; can’t go anywhere without spotting a lovely
validated
Vanessa
Master
07/17/24-23:05 (edited on 07/17/24-23:07)
Garnier done it again!!! I’ve literally changed my curl pattern with this hair mask right here! Please look at my curls😝
Garnier done it again!!!  I’ve literally changed my curl
Glory
Enthusiast
07/17/24-14:07
I think this smells really lovely as well
Cheznpoppy
Skilled
07/16/24-22:47
Hey guys! Wanted your thoughts on which hair mask smells the best? I’m going to get one but so many to pick from. The stronger the smell the better :) thank you
Reebs
Skilled
07/16/24-18:03
Has anyone found that the Argan oil hair products have actually made their hair more greasy?? I suffer with dry ends of my hair and hoped this would help instead my hair looks like I’ve just walked out of a shower 😭🫠. If anyone has any recommendations for oily roots and awfully dry lengths I’d be ever so grateful!