/ Hair Care

Hair Care

Share your top tips and tricks with the community and let's all have fabulous hair days together!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Daniela
Skilled
04/11/24-10:50
I love this range as it deeply nourishes my hair leaving it soft and shiny. The formula is designed to tame unruly dry hair, making it more manageable and feeling beautifully smooth from root to tip. The plus of this range is its creation with naturally derived ingredients, including argan oil and almond cream.
I love this range as it deeply nourishes my hair leaving it
validated
EmLou
Master
04/11/24-10:27
Well I took the plunge and decided to cut and dye my own hair at home on a spur of the moment thing and I'm so pleased with the outcome I've been contemplating a fringe for ages and decided to do it myself and i have never cut hair in my life I was quite pleased with the result I also used the amazing Garnier Good hair dye in 5.0 roast coffee brown, was unsure what type of colour i would get as my hair is dark brown, but it has given it some gorgeous oranges tones throughout and completely transformed my colour and my hair is super soft and shiny, this hair dye is now my new best friend, I'm so pleased with the results also used the lovely oat heat spray when styling my fringe which smells amazing and has really protected my hair perfectly and does not leave a greasy residue either which is always a bonus
Well I took the plunge and decided to cut and dye my own
Teo D
Master
04/11/24-07:54
Use heat protector every time you use the dryer
Rajay
Skilled
04/11/24-06:39
I got this to try , it is a lovely conditioner, it has a lovely scent and is easy to apply. I wet my hair applied the product and left on for 5 minutes before rinsing. I was very impressed it worked so well, my hair was more manageable and easier to brush . I would definitely use it again.
validated
Mel24
Skilled
04/11/24-00:54 (edited on 04/11/24-00:55)
After trying out Hair Food Banana, I'm absolutely in love! 🍌💕 It's creamy application left my hair incredibly soft and tangle-free, and I noticed a noticeable difference in their texture after just a few uses. What I adore most is its versatility! Whether I use it as a regular conditioner, a leave-in treatment, or even a mask for an extra hydration boost, my hair always comes out nourished and glowing with health. 💫 Since incorporating Hair Food Banana into my haircare routine, my locks are visibly stronger, shinier, and easier to style. It's truly become a must-have for me ! I highly recommend this product to anyone looking to give their hair a real boost of nourishment and hydration. 🌟
After trying out Hair Food Banana, I'm absolutely in love!
LindsMac
Skilled
04/10/24-18:17
This year I am really hoping I will be able to get my hair back to being glossy rather than the frizzball I've let it become since working remotely 😂
Karolina
Skilled
04/10/24-18:06
◾️◾️◾️ GARNIER ◾️◾️◾️ Another amazing opportunity from #mygarniercommunity 🖤🖤🖤 This time I was lucky to received: ✔️✔️ Garnier Ultimate Blends Charcoal & Black Seed Oil Shampoo ✔️✔️ Garnier Ultimate Blends Charcoal & Black Seed Oil Conditioner ✔️✔️ Garnier Ultimate Blends Charcoal Hair Remedy Garnier Ultimate Blends Charcoal & Black Seed Oil line was made to provide long-term cleansing of the scalp in a safe way by removing impurities and sebum. Products definitely sound promising for me, so let’s try. ☺️ Thank you #mygarniercommunity and @garnieruk for this lovely gift.
◾️◾️◾️ GARNIER ◾️◾️◾️  Another amazing opportunity from
Pinky 45
Master
04/10/24-14:19
Love this beauty ! 🖤