/ Hair Care

Hair Care

Share your top tips and tricks with the community and let's all have fabulous hair days together!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Angelai8
Skilled
10/04/24-14:07
Garnier ultimate blends hair remedy it’s my number one. It’s in a jar, so it’s easy to apply on a hair. Texture isn’t too thick or buttery. It’s soft and nice to touch. I used a small amount of product and it works great. I left it on my hair for a 5 minutes and rinse it off. I love my hair after it. They frizz free and smooth. It smells same like shampoo and conditioner. It’s made of 97% natural origin ingredients. It hydrates my hair and makes them looks amazing. It’s really worth buying.
Garnier ultimate blends hair remedy it’s my number one. It’s
Olha85
Enthusiast
10/04/24-11:42
your
your
MaryPP
Master
10/04/24-08:32
No one was looking, so I took the time to align and tidy up the boxes before taking the shelfie and grabbing my precious dose. If there's one thing above all (handy application, vibrant long-lasting shade, full grey coverage, deep nourishment) that I enjoy the most of GOOD is definitely the pleasant smell.
No one was looking, so I took the time to align and tidy up
Carlton
Master
10/04/24-04:20
I do enjoy washing my hair with my new favourite Garnier hair care products they leave my hair silky soft manageable and they smell so good
I do enjoy washing my hair with my new favourite Garnier
Dessie
Master
10/04/24-01:07
I love the Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Honey Serum, because it strengthens, nourishes and protects my hair, leaving it soft and healthy with no split ends.
I love the Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Honey Serum, because
DianaMmm
Skilled
09/04/24-20:43
Ausgezeichnete Maske, nährt und befeuchtet das Haar gut.
validated
Neringa
Skilled
09/04/24-20:30
Hair Honey is truly working wonders on my hair, leaving it visibly healthier and more vibrant with each use. I’ve noticed a significant improvement in the overall texture of my hair, with reduced frizz and increased shine.🍯🐝💛
Hair Honey is truly working wonders on my hair, leaving it
Rabatt777
Enthusiast
09/04/24-20:05
Garnier True Treasures Honey Serum After using this serum, I saw a noticeable difference. The hair looked well-groomed and had a healthy shine. I applied the product to damp hair. At the same time, the ends of the hair significantly improved their appearance. The serum has a very pleasant scent that stays on the hair for a long time. I definitely recommend it!