Home / Hair Care

Hair Care

Share your top tips and tricks with the community and let's all have fabulous hair days together!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Abs123
Skilled
03/22/24-10:17
Reviewing the gorgeous ultimate blends rice water infusion & starch products. I am a HUGE lover of Garnier products they play a massive part in my haircare routine and I was absolutely delighted to be selected to test this gorgeous bundle. The packaging for me is just beautiful the colours, the style everything! It is also slightly iridescent too 🤩 I left the hair mask in my hair all day today in a slick back bun and then washed it with the shampoo and conditioner and my hair is so so silky! I can't recommend these enough if you want super sleek shiny hair and I struggle with greasiness after a lot of hair washes and have had no greasy feel after the use of these products! It smells so floral and fresh too.
Reviewing the gorgeous ultimate blends rice water infusion
Desi
Master
03/22/24-09:32
Amazing combination of shampoo and conditioner, lovely mild scent and lathers well,deep cleans , leaving hair shiny and smooth.
Amazing combination of shampoo and conditioner, lovely mild
MaryPP
Master
03/22/24-09:23 (edited on 03/23/24-14:09)
Absolutely impressed with the new Smooth and Shine shampoo, conditioner and mask. What a pamper for my thick hair. Amazing scent. Thank you, Garnier.
Absolutely impressed with the new Smooth and Shine shampoo,
Carlton
Master
03/22/24-06:44
My hair looks feels and smells amazing after using these hair care products my hair is more manageable I have very fine hair but after I wash it my hair usually gets knotty and snaps off when I brush it but after I used these hair care products my hair brush went straight threw my hair easily with no breakage or hair fall I am excited to keep testing these hair care products
My hair looks feels and smells amazing after using these
validated
Jinal
Master
03/21/24-20:28
As I have tried these amazing Garnier Charcoal + Black seed oil tro😍 I’m very happy with products. I can see change in my hair feels so soft and smooth. Texture of these products are amazing. Smell wonderful. As my hair ends so dry I think this products are perfect for it. ✔️I can’t wait to use them again. Hope you all with try it soon 🙌🏻🙌🏻 Thanks again @Ravi @Garnier for this opportunity 💜
Autumn
Master
03/21/24-19:44
Rice water infusion 3 Amazing products!!! For beautiful smooth shiny hydrated hair!! 💚 💚 💚
Shaniaamphlett_
Master
03/21/24-19:12
I loveeee using this! Smells amazing and my hair is instantly transformed!
Cazz
Skilled
03/21/24-16:16
Received these little beauties & can’t wait to try them out 😊
Received these little beauties & can’t wait to try them