/ Hair Care

Hair Care

Share your top tips and tricks with the community and let's all have fabulous hair days together!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Monica
Skilled
08/04/24-12:54
Garnier Ultimate Blends Rice Water Infusion & Starch Hair Mask is an innovation for those looking for nourished, silky smooth hair. This mask deeply moisturizes and strengthens hair from root to tip. The light formula gives the hair a feeling of luxury, so it feels soft and obedient without weighing it down. the mask perfectly restores vitality and shine.
Garnier Ultimate Blends Rice Water Infusion & Starch
Riri
Skilled
08/04/24-12:18
Off we go to the next adventure! Coconut oil and Cocoa butter shampoo for Dry, Frizzy hair! 😊 And guess what? It's not just cheaper, but double the size compared to my last one! Today is my first day trying it out, and let me tell you, Garnier's product never fails when it comes to scent. This one smells incredibly natural! I'm all about shampoos that lather up like a dream, and this one totally nails it. After washing and drying, my hair feels so light and bouncy. Plus, it gives my hair that lovely moisturized feel! Now, onto the next mission: finding the perfect conditioner to pair up with this fantastic shampoo! 👏🏼
Off we go to the next adventure! Coconut oil and Cocoa
validated
Angelai8
Skilled
08/04/24-10:33
I love this shampoo, it’s my love from first use. It has sleek bottle, so it’s easy to handle and apply a product. Texture is not too thick and not to watery, it’s just right. It has a black tint in colour of it, I don’t mind. Smell it’s ok, it’s reminds me some herbs maybe? It lathers very easily on my hair, and I didn’t need much product to make it foam nicely. It leaves my hair clean and fresh, and they feel soft after rinsing it, which I love. Sometimes a shampoo leaves hair dry and tangled and I hate when it’s happens but not in this case. I love how easily it rinses. It’s impressive. It’s silicone free and made of 94% natural origin ingredients. My hair don’t become greasy for a longer time compared to my previous shampoos. Love it and recommend. 
I love this shampoo, it’s my love from first use. It has
Miriam
Master
08/04/24-09:46
Hair heaven
Hair heaven
validated
Zoozoospetals
Master
08/04/24-07:21 (edited on 08/04/24-07:21)
The longer the hair, the rougher and duller it becomes and mine has taken a bashing over the years! My hair is really dry, part white, part coloured, really fine but very thick. Most conditioners and especially hair masks for dry hair really weigh my hair down and almost instantly cause grease. I find that the best products are sulphate & silicone free and usually very expensive!  The Garnier Ultimate Blends Rice Water Infusion & Starch Mask contains 97% natural Korean rice water and starch which combine to provide hydration which is also locked into the hair. It leaves mine feeling super smooth and looking really shiny as it replumped the hair which smooths the cuticles. The cream is really rich and creamy but not a lot is needed to produce repaired great looking hair. It smells beautiful too!The fragrance is so gentle but gorgeous and lasts even after rinsing. It has left my hair beautiful, soft, shiny and without weighing it down. I really can’t find fault with it and I will definitely be adding it to my routine as a weekly boost for my hair 💚 97% natural origin. No artificial colorants - Vegan NO animal derived ingredients.
The longer the hair, the rougher and duller it becomes and
validated
MaryPP
Master
08/04/24-07:00
Dry hair, how you doing? As someone struggling with natural dry hair, I always keep in mind the very first tip my hairdresser taught me on how to wash my hair correctly: (1) shampoo your roots, (2) condition your lengths, (3) don't do the opposite and don't mix and match. You mainly need the shampoo to clean your scalp from grease, dead cells and dirt. The conditioner provides your hair with deep nourishment and protection against hair breakage, heat, and dehydration. And… guess what? It creates a protective coating that literally traps the hair colour and doesn’t let it fade away. Picture of me and my new best friend.
Dry hair, how you doing?   As someone struggling with
Olivia
Skilled
07/04/24-19:22
Just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone on here who has been giving me tips on how to start working with my curly hair and now I’m starting to see actual curls! Thanks guys :)
Just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone on here who has
Hcr22
Skilled
06/04/24-13:20
I was chosen to test these and I'm loving them! They smell really nice and fresh and have left my hair feeling amazing. The shampoo cleansed my hair without drying it out. The conditioner instantly made my hair feel smoother and the mask has left my hair nourished and frizz free!
I was chosen to test these and I'm loving them! They smell